The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 we should create a joint team for this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: we should create a joint team for this.   Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 pm


~4-8 EU and NA together as a team of 10
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 am

yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh....


no.

it's country-based, no seperate teams... there DOES however exist such a competition but i dunno anymore.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh....


no.

it's country-based, no seperate teams... there DOES however exist such a competition but i dunno anymore.
looooool at your sig
EDIT: and we would make a kickass tema for such a competition. aaaah the things i find while search for music death introduced me to....
EDIT 2: your sig is even moar epic now blood


Last edited by gggfrt on Thu May 13, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Tue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh....


no.

it's country-based, no seperate teams... there DOES however exist such a competition but i dunno anymore.
looooool at your sig

yeah i know lol.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Tue May 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh....


no.

it's country-based, no seperate teams... there DOES however exist such a competition but i dunno anymore.
looooool at your sig

yeah i know lol.


evil blood
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Im sorry, But am i the Only one outside of Europe????
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Im sorry, But am i the Only one outside of Europe????
Nope. I believe that death, MADMike, most of the original members, solidshark, Spray, and I are in the USA.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 19
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Im from Scotland
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
Im from Scotland

*facepalm* lolooololololololol. Scotland is in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 am

Saint570 wrote:
thomsonsnipes wrote:
Im from Scotland

*facepalm* lolooololololololol. Scotland is in Europe.
Win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: we should create a joint team for this.   

Back to top Go down
 
we should create a joint team for this.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: