Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~

Go down 
+20
lagrandesoeur101
thomsonsnipes
MrBadAssAssassin101
Blink
tobiasbae
XBUNKERFACEX
solidshark91493
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
wilzoe
Alivad
~Legendary_DL~
CNicol11
Bloodharbringer
Spray
Silly Psycho
StrikerZX
MADMike
death_unites_us
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ Empty
PostSubject: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

This is an idea I randomly came up with, so you people would start posting!

This is how it works. I say something I hate, the next person who posts states whether they also hate said thing, then names another thing.

For example:

I hate kumquats.

(next post)

I hate them too!

I also hate bananas.

Got it? Good, I'll go first.

I hate those god dang plastic things that replace twisty ties on bread. WTF why in the hell would you replace twisty ties? They work!! Why fix something that was so perfect beforehand!?

Last edited by death_unites_us on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:04 am

I too hate that plastic squarish hook of death, I think the twisty ties were better.

I hate gnats. I mean, I understand about flies and other bugs, but these things are so tiny and fly near your face all the time. Wtf are they? Midget flies? They should even classify as bugs, they seem like they are floating half the time anyways. Razz Don't even get me started about hoards of them.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 am

I hate gnats as well. And wtf is up with the spelling, gnats? Why not nats? wtf!?

I hate sleeping. Does anybody else feel like sleeping sucks? It's 8 to 10 hours of my day I could be using to do important things, but noooo, my brain needs to rest. Screw you, brain!
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 am

Well Idk wat gnat are I'm just going to tell u i hate toothpicks

cuz when i was walking on the carpet barefoot i got stabbed with a toothpick for some reason
then it broke inside my foot without me knowing
so the next couple of days i was walking abnormaly
and i didn't know why it still hurt until i rubbed my
foot for some reason and it popped out, out of nowhere

so yeah toothpicks can go screw themselves and their moms

toothpicks are deadly
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 am

Yeah Toothpicks can go to hell or to the moon preferably hell so they can BURN!!

I hate when memory cards erase your saved game files for no reason.. its like wtf i spent weeks on that and your gunna do me like that?!?!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

YES YES AND DOUBLE YES!

You know what I hate? PEOPLE THAT DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTIONS ON MY VIDEOS!!! If I get one more comment about how the glitches are out of date in "CoD4 Glitch Tutorials - 5 Secret Rooms" when it says in the first flippin line in the description, AND there's an annotation that sits there the entire time saying that they are out of date, I'm going to stick a bunny in a microwave.
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:26 pm

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK *censored* TO ME ONLINE AND I DONT HAVE A ****ING MIC!!!!!!!

they think acting like my name is code for im gay is going to help them

the last time someone did that i beat him 50-0 in a cage match and then in the lobby said it was a fluke. and i couldnt argue with him!!!!!
but it was ok cause i beat him 50-10 with a shotgun on showdown
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 pm

You know what I hate? Girls with tongue piercings. It's not attractive, it's not, i don't care what you say, it's not. You can argue with me until you are blue in the face, it's not attractive. And apparently it hurts. A lot. So don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 am

I hate when you are walking in the hallway to your next class and then someone walks in front of you and starts walking really slow..or when someone starts a convo in front of you i'm like wtf. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 am

I hate is when i'm asleep and my cat starts smashing the door trying to get out... he's not allowed to... and then i have to get up wich is a real pain in the arse. at 2 in the morning
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

I EFFING AGREE WITH SPRAY OMG

I hate it when my fingernails are longer than my girlfriends because I forget to effing cut them. FAILURE
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I EFFING AGREE WITH SPRAY OMG

I hate it when my fingernails are longer than my girlfriends because I forget to effing cut them. FAILURE

Definetely agree lol that's so embarrasing.

I hate it when you're on the PS3 and a mate comes online, you invite him for a chat, he says 5 minutes, then goes offline for the day.
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm

I hate when people ask retarted questions. it makes me so mad!!

just the other day some kid asked another "Who wrote Anne Frank's Diary?"

i wanted to punch them in the soul
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Silly Psycho wrote:
I hate when people ask retarted questions. it makes me so mad!!

just the other day some kid asked another "Who wrote Anne Frank's Diary?"

i wanted to punch them in the soul

I lol'd. hard. xD

I hate it when i bowl an open frame the first frame and then bowl 6 strikes in a row. Bowled a 237 today in my match, shoulda been 250+.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 am

I hate having to use this computer, which I hardly use, so I end up coming here once every 2 weeks. I also hate going to do something at a certain time, for it to be canceled and then get home and watch my brother til 2 in the morning, so I can some peace for myself, then he gets up 2 hours later so I'm still stuck watching him since yesterday, and it's 9:10AM...... Neutral
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 pm

MADMike wrote:
I hate having to use this computer, which I hardly use, so I end up coming here once every 2 weeks. I also hate going to do something at a certain time, for it to be canceled and then get home and watch my brother til 2 in the morning, so I can some peace for myself, then he gets up 2 hours later so I'm still stuck watching him since yesterday, and it's 9:10AM...... Neutral

Sorry Mike! Hopefully you'll get that laptop for Christmas. Smile

I hate half days at school. Its the most meaningless thing ever. We come for 5 hours, do nothing in all of our classes, then leave. JUST GIVE US THE DAY OFF!
Back to top Go down
CNicol11
4-8Member
4-8Member
CNicol11

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Y'know what I hate the most?

The feedback from the *censored* headsets when you have it on - an someone sits too near there tv with there headset on and it starts squeeking right in your ear for like 5 minutes!

Has that happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
~Legendary_DL~
New User
New User
~Legendary_DL~

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm

I hate when im having a good steak and then some random like 6 year old joins mid-game and kills me!@!@!

Oh and I hate when im killing the entire enemy team then a d*** guy spawns right behind me and does the whole "behind you!" thing and kills me..
Back to top Go down
~Legendary_DL~
New User
New User
~Legendary_DL~

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm

i also hate fanboys!!! god they get on my nervs
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:38 am

I hate it that i took one day off.

and now the 4~8 forumns is full....

and i got to read every single topic...

but i'm loving it! ... altough i'm hating it.
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Sorry Mike! Hopefully you'll get that laptop for Christmas. Smile

I hate half days at school. Its the most meaningless thing ever. We come for 5 hours, do nothing in all of our classes, then leave. JUST GIVE US THE DAY OFF!
I hate that too...

I hate when people post "FIRST COMMENT" AND "SECOND COMMENT" like no one cares lol
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Question

Last edited by Alivad on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Alivad wrote:
Dumbass shopers who take nearly the entire space in one corner with their carts to pick up some tomato sauce, and they're in the damn way and smile as you look at them. I nearly sucker-punched this one fat man...

Um...alright then. Remind me never to by tomato sauce around you.

You know what I hate? When radio stations severely overplay my favorite damn song and by day three I hate it cause I've heard it a scamillion times.

The only song that never gets old is Party in the U.S.A. Every other song needs to be played three times a day and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Alivad wrote:
Dumbass shopers who take nearly the entire space in one corner with their carts to pick up some tomato sauce, and they're in the damn way and smile as you look at them. I nearly sucker-punched this one fat man...

Um...alright then. Remind me never to by tomato sauce around you.

You know what I hate? When radio stations severely overplay my favorite damn song and by day three I hate it cause I've heard it a scamillion times.

The only song that never gets old is Party in the U.S.A. Every other song needs to be played three times a day and that's it.

I can relate to that haha .. i hate songs that say the samething over and over again like the song "poker face" by "ladygaga" it's like they are ruining the art of music D: i dont get how people like there songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next