Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~

Go down 
+20
lagrandesoeur101
thomsonsnipes
MrBadAssAssassin101
Blink
tobiasbae
XBUNKERFACEX
solidshark91493
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
wilzoe
Alivad
~Legendary_DL~
CNicol11
Bloodharbringer
Spray
Silly Psycho
StrikerZX
MADMike
death_unites_us
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I hate getting poptarts at school. They always get crushed somehow in the vending machine Sad

OMG, I hate how vending machines, no matter how low the item is, somehow manages to let your item reach maximun velocity before hitting the bottom, smashing any hopes of eating anything more than crumbs.

Someone else knows my pain!? I never thought the day would come... What I tend to do is open the thingy and let whatever I buy hit it. Though I rarely do it... I should...

There used to be a machine at my school that used a conveyer belt to bring the pop to the slot without dropping it. It was awesomesauce. Other than that, EVERY VENDING MACHINE IS EVIL! EVERY VILLIAN IS LEMONS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I hate getting poptarts at school. They always get crushed somehow in the vending machine Sad

OMG, I hate how vending machines, no matter how low the item is, somehow manages to let your item reach maximun velocity before hitting the bottom, smashing any hopes of eating anything more than crumbs.

Someone else knows my pain!? I never thought the day would come... What I tend to do is open the thingy and let whatever I buy hit it. Though I rarely do it... I should...

There used to be a machine at my school that used a conveyer belt to bring the pop to the slot without dropping it. It was awesomesauce. Other than that, EVERY VENDING MACHINE IS EVIL! EVERY VILLIAN IS LEMONS!

That's genius... I actually don't buy pop at my school, mainly because water is 25ยข cheaper, plus the vending machines eat my money.

TWICE THIS YEAR! THOSE GREEDY, GLUTINOUS, EVIL VENDING MACHINES! LEMONS, I SAY, LEMOOONS!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 am

I hate people who think they are poets because they can write something that will make people angry. If all you do is write about things that will cause a scene, you aren't a poet and you don't understand what poetry is.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I hate those green things fancy restaurants use on their plates. I mean, what's the point?
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:52 am

Rafix wrote:
I hate those green things fancy restaurants use on their plates. I mean, what's the point?

To make our food pretty.

Doesn't really happen down here where we eat everything on the plate, and then some of the plate X3
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Rafix wrote:

To make our food pretty.

Doesn't really happen down here where we eat everything on the plate, and then some of the plate X3

I thought I was the only one!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

I hate like... 90% of commercials...
I'm sure it's already been said, but I feel the need to reiterate.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I hate when you go to the restroom, then you don't have to go when you get there. Its like a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 am

I hate when you try to open a thing of pudding and the lid is like NO and only rips off part way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

~NAME SOMETHING YOU HATE~
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14