The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 i over-exagerated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: i over-exagerated   Thu May 20, 2010 3:26 pm

i over-exagerated about fanboys , dont punch me in the face , slag me all you want just do it , im fine with it , i deserve it!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Thu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Michael45 wrote:
i over-exagerated about fanboys , dont punch me in the face , slag me all you want just do it , im fine with it , i deserve it!

You poopyhead.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

i lol'd death , i did say i derserved it so... but hey itleast i had the guts to make a topic about how much of an *censored* i am ,SO im proud!! xD
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 12:37 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
i over-exagerated about fanboys , dont punch me in the face , slag me all you want just do it , im fine with it , i deserve it!

You poopyhead.

That was mean, Mike. You should say sorry to Mike or Mike will be sad and Mike is awesome so you better say sorry now Mike or i'll make you say sorry to Mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
i over-exagerated about fanboys , dont punch me in the face , slag me all you want just do it , im fine with it , i deserve it!

You poopyhead.

That was mean, Mike. You should say sorry to Mike or Mike will be sad and Mike is awesome so you better say sorry now Mike or i'll make you say sorry to Mike Very Happy
xD epic win saint
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

how bout you all fail... just because
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

or maybe your the only one that fails on the whole forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

or maybe your the only one that fails on the whole forum? Very Happy

Or i just fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

or maybe your the only one that fails on the whole forum? Very Happy

Or i just fail

or you just rock babe Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

I know you are, but what am I?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Sat May 22, 2010 2:51 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

I know you are, but what am I?

a winner Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   Sun May 23, 2010 6:00 am

death_unites_us wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
how bout you all fail... just because

I know you are, but what am I?

what a question, you are god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i over-exagerated   

Back to top Go down
 
i over-exagerated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: