The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Ruins MW2???
Noob Tubes
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Glitches
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Campers
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Noobs
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Other
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Nothing, MW2 Is Just Fine
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
EVERYTHING!
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Im usually a Sniper, But where i live, its nearly impossible to Get 4 bar, And just the Other day, i Got commando'd through a Wall (SO MUCH LAGG!!!) Noobtubes and Glitches also ruin the game, And with so many people, Theres Lots of noobtubes. So for the Poll, What makes MW2 Bad, Or post a comment what is still Sane.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm

i didnt see the shotgun option
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

You know, If the Option isnt up there, Post why. It dosnt really Matter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:30 pm

The people who play it in general, if people didn't find these certain ways to play the game cheap, there wouldn't be much of a problem. Every game has its flaws, commando, bad servers, etc. but the people are the ones who would use those flaws to their advantage and ruin the game for others. The game is definitely not perfect, but it's not as bad as people think it is, it's the online interactions that ruin it. I believe if the game was campaign based and extended much further and the co-op added to this one, the game would have been less likely to have a failing following. Just my opinion anyways.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

MADMike wrote:
The people who play it in general, if people didn't find these certain ways to play the game cheap, there wouldn't be much of a problem. Every game has its flaws, commando, bad servers, etc. but the people are the ones who would use those flaws to their advantage and ruin the game for others. The game is definitely not perfect, but it's not as bad as people think it is, it's the online interactions that ruin it. I believe if the game was campaign based and extended much further and the co-op added to this one, the game would have been less likely to have a failing following. Just my opinion anyways.
Yeah, Thats true. The Campaign was Pretty awesome, But wasnt worth the money for a 50 dollar game, so everyone is Playing online, But then again, its not there fault, Their just using what the game gives them, Its not there fault, its the games. Thats MY Opinion.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
The people who play it in general, if people didn't find these certain ways to play the game cheap, there wouldn't be much of a problem. Every game has its flaws, commando, bad servers, etc. but the people are the ones who would use those flaws to their advantage and ruin the game for others. The game is definitely not perfect, but it's not as bad as people think it is, it's the online interactions that ruin it. I believe if the game was campaign based and extended much further and the co-op added to this one, the game would have been less likely to have a failing following. Just my opinion anyways.
Yeah, Thats true. The Campaign was Pretty awesome, But wasnt worth the money for a 50 dollar game, so everyone is Playing online, But then again, its not there fault, Their just using what the game gives them, Its not there fault, its the games. Thats MY Opinion.
Much like you gave options above, their were options for the people. They weren't forced to use marathon, lightweight, commando, and a tac knife, or to glitch, or to abuse One Man Army, people who aren't skilled at the game or like to find the easy way out ruin a game. If a game sucked for your personal experience with single player or something AI based, then the game sucks, but when the game is abused and ruined by people who rather hack, glitch, or use the cheapest tactics possible, then it's their fault, not the game itself.

It's a game, and when it's taken as serious as many people have been taking it, it'll get bashed for it not being the way they want it to be. If the game truly sucked, no one would play it, including yourself and myself, but we all still play it because it, quite frankly, doesn't completely get ruined by the items listed above.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm

MADMike wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
The people who play it in general, if people didn't find these certain ways to play the game cheap, there wouldn't be much of a problem. Every game has its flaws, commando, bad servers, etc. but the people are the ones who would use those flaws to their advantage and ruin the game for others. The game is definitely not perfect, but it's not as bad as people think it is, it's the online interactions that ruin it. I believe if the game was campaign based and extended much further and the co-op added to this one, the game would have been less likely to have a failing following. Just my opinion anyways.
Yeah, Thats true. The Campaign was Pretty awesome, But wasnt worth the money for a 50 dollar game, so everyone is Playing online, But then again, its not there fault, Their just using what the game gives them, Its not there fault, its the games. Thats MY Opinion.
Much like you gave options above, their were options for the people. They weren't forced to use marathon, lightweight, commando, and a tac knife, or to glitch, or to abuse One Man Army, people who aren't skilled at the game or like to find the easy way out ruin a game. If a game sucked for your personal experience with single player or something AI based, then the game sucks, but when the game is abused and ruined by people who rather hack, glitch, or use the cheapest tactics possible, then it's their fault, not the game itself.

It's a game, and when it's taken as serious as many people have been taking it, it'll get bashed for it not being the way they want it to be. If the game truly sucked, no one would play it, including yourself and myself, but we all still play it because it, quite frankly, doesn't completely get ruined by the items listed above.
Speaking Of MW2 Flaws, Im gonna Go Play it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 pm

noobs sorry wilzoe
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I voted for EVERYTHING! because I think it's a combination. I would say that overall it is mostly the maps and the online interactions, like what MADMike said.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Tue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

Nah MW2 just became interesting because of Paige lol
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Nah MW2 just became interesting because of Paige lol

''licks lips''
lol and wils little cuz joey 4 paige lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Didn't see the "commando" option
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Didn't see the "commando" option

i didnt see the gggfrt option.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Thu May 27, 2010 12:00 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Didn't see the "commando" option

i didnt see the gggfrt option.
lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Thu May 27, 2010 12:32 am

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Didn't see the "commando" option

i didnt see the gggfrt option.
lolwut?

what were iw thinking letting you play... tut tut iw. no triscuts for you.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Didn't see the "commando" option

i didnt see the gggfrt option.
lolwut?

what were iw thinking letting you play... tut tut iw. no triscuts for you.
lolsies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!   

Back to top Go down
 
Wow, MW2 Is So messed up!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Create your survivor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: