The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 prefarable scope??? hmm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: prefarable scope??? hmm   Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

i have always wondered wat scope to use, Thermal or Simply No Scope?
Thermal is good for dark maps and maps that the people are camouflaged, no scopes for most other, eg - Quarry
Any Ideas Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Fri May 28, 2010 4:39 pm

i didnt know you cant take the scope off
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

no scope he means reg scope T_T, i always use thermal on barrett .50 i think it should work for intervention
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Fri May 28, 2010 4:47 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
no scope he means reg scope T_T, i always use thermal on barrett .50 i think it should work for intervention

i know, i just like to an *censored* lmao.

jk lol i'm abit to harsh on thompson like that time when we had 7 people then i choose to kick him Neutral

sorreeeeeeeee :l
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 am

reminding me of no scope i use to love the mosin nagant with no scope the crosshairs are tiny i could use to be able to get spawn to spawn noscopes on upheavel
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 am

Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 7:39 am

yeah i prefare regscope and i think thremal is kinda nooby the acog isnt nooby but hard to use becuse ive been use to the cod4 acog for a long time
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 am

Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.

intervention -thermal
Barrett -red dot
WA2000 -fluffy duck
m14 EBR mod 0 -picture of a naked woman.
\
that's how i play.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Sat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.

intervention -thermal
Barrett -red dot
WA2000 -fluffy duck
m14 EBR mod 0 -picture of a naked woman.
\
that's how i play.

like the sex doll me wilzoe and jackmcginty found in salvage and F U C K A DUCK as amy one of paiges mates says
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Mon May 31, 2010 5:55 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.

intervention -thermal
Barrett -red dot
WA2000 -fluffy duck
m14 EBR mod 0 -picture of a naked woman.
\
that's how i play.

like the sex doll me wilzoe and jackmcginty found in salvage and F U C K A DUCK as amy one of paiges mates says

those dolls are everywhere.

there is one on salvage, that one's funny.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.

intervention -thermal
Barrett -red dot
WA2000 -fluffy duck
m14 EBR mod 0 -picture of a naked woman.
\
that's how i play.

like the sex doll me wilzoe and jackmcginty found in salvage and F U C K A DUCK as amy one of paiges mates says

those dolls are everywhere.

there is one on salvage, that one's funny.

theres on on estate under the stairs
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 pm

i liek acog on intervention, it always seems to hit when im qsing
qs like it
qs like it more
qs i like quickscope better
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Personally , i prefer reg scope but the thermal is good for quickscoping . If i had to pick , i would say Intervention-Reg scope Barret-Thermal

same.

intervention -thermal
Barrett -red dot
WA2000 -fluffy duck
m14 EBR mod 0 -picture of a naked woman.
\
that's how i play.

like the sex doll me wilzoe and jackmcginty found in salvage and F U C K A DUCK as amy one of paiges mates says

those dolls are everywhere.

there is one on salvage, that one's funny.

theres on on estate under the stairs

there's one i estate in the tub.
Back to top Go down
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

i prefer regular scope on intervention, thermal if it was underpass, sub base or derail, acog to get thermal
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: prefarable scope??? hmm   

Back to top Go down
 
prefarable scope??? hmm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» loadrunner scope

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: