Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman Arkham Asylum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goalieman30
New User
New User
goalieman30

Batman Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Batman Arkham Asylum   Batman Arkham Asylum EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Yo if you dont own this game already you need to. even tho you missed the deal the game is sweet on so many levels and its the best superhero game EVER!! the trophys are easy for when you play the story. The trophys for combos is sorta difficult but to any other game easy. Ill compare the trophys of this game to inFAMOUS. where you get to pick if you want to destory the sphere or use it, its like that for getting trophys in Batman. im not just gonna talk about the trophys tho. it is really fun taking down the enemys, watching the cut scenes and the other special and unique things that this game offers. watch reveiws on the game and you will find out.
my only problem with the game is when your in the predator challenges during the story or the side challenges is that the Joker is so repetative. he has about 6 lines that he says over and over when you take a guy out or when you play as him in the challenges.
let me know what you think of this game of your problems or likes. and if you hav any questions i will be able to answer pretty much all since ive beaten the game.

pst....
there might be a sequal!?
Razz
Back to top Go down
vvti713
New User
New User
vvti713

Batman Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: It sucks   Batman Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 pm

You press about 4 different buttons the entire game. I beg to differ. Shocked
Back to top Go down