Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*censored* sake...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
*censored* sake... Default6
Saint570

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:48 am

My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

hahaha lol i hope my gran doesnt come in my room 0_o
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Saint570 wrote:
My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.

yeah... you don't want someone in the room when THAT happens...

anyway my room is just simple as nothing, i got 2 posters like, one from PLAY-MAG [red dead redemption] poster , and another one from [victoria frances]
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Nevermind.

anyway my room is just simple as nothing, i got 2 posters like, one from PLAY-MAG [red dead redemption] poster , and another one from [victoria frances]

play is ftw Razz have you subscribed to them?
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 am

Nothing ever happens when relatives come into my room. I just have a whole mess of JDM car posters of drift cars and stuff. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Nevermind.

play is ftw Razz have you subscribed to them?

no but i wanna... keep on fergetting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*censored* sake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   *censored* sake... Empty

Back to top Go down

*censored* sake...
Page 1 of 1