The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *censored* sake...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: *censored* sake...   Mon May 31, 2010 10:48 am

My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

hahaha lol i hope my gran doesnt come in my room 0_o
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Saint570 wrote:
My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.

yeah... you don't want someone in the room when THAT happens...

anyway my room is just simple as nothing, i got 2 posters like, one from PLAY-MAG [red dead redemption] poster , and another one from [victoria frances]
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.

yeah... you don't want someone in the room when THAT happens...

anyway my room is just simple as nothing, i got 2 posters like, one from PLAY-MAG [red dead redemption] poster , and another one from [victoria frances]

play is ftw Razz have you subscribed to them?
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 am

Nothing ever happens when relatives come into my room. I just have a whole mess of JDM car posters of drift cars and stuff. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
My gran came into my room then looks at my posters with girls on them and she's like ooo whos that and my mums like "he has worse ones than that" SO EMBARRESING!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad as when my mom walked into my room and my girlfriend was pinned to the wall.

Nevermind.

yeah... you don't want someone in the room when THAT happens...

anyway my room is just simple as nothing, i got 2 posters like, one from PLAY-MAG [red dead redemption] poster , and another one from [victoria frances]

play is ftw Razz have you subscribed to them?

no but i wanna... keep on fergetting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *censored* sake...   

Back to top Go down
 
*censored* sake...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» goddam discrimination against old people! already, for gosh sake!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: