The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I believe in this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samo
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: I believe in this   Mon May 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Heya all guys. Just wanted to tell you something. I believe in this forum and i also believe that we will get big (hope you don't mind i say "we" cause i guess im in the community right now)
I will myself contribute as much as i can, that is , with contributing with sigs , PC gaming issues and regular forum complications as i got some experience in that substance.
Also , i saw that you guys we're short on moderators. I would be glad to help ya guys out, i know how it is to be a relatively new forum as i myself had one in the early years.

Theres one more thing thats kinda of a bummer. I'm NOT 19. I'm 15. I hate lying but at first it was a plain simple joke. The other things about having forum experience is however RIGHT. I have ALOT of it and i hope i can share it with yas. Im tired of being in fresh communitys who shut down cuz of short of money paying the server vps up.


Anyways im excited to getting to know you guys and i hope this will be a brand new start for a long relationship.


/Samo
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Zipcode32
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

dont got to worry about costs my man... this here is a free forum website.. death pays nothing for it..
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm

dont worry m8 , your family! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Mon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
dont got to worry about costs my man... this here is a free forum website.. death pays nothing for it..

but he does own it and can ban any smartass's
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
dont got to worry about costs my man... this here is a free forum website.. death pays nothing for it..

Another witty remark, good going.

Just keep digging that hole. Deeper and deeper and deeper.

Btw Samo, great inspirational speech, I'm glad that you believe in the forums. Smile

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 am

omgosh man I wasnt tying anything.. Im serious.. I couldve sworn you told me you didnt pay anything for this forum.. and he said he was worried about forums dying due to costs.. so I said no worries.. thats all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
omgosh man I wasnt tying anything.. Im serious.. I couldve sworn you told me you didnt pay anything for this forum.. and he said he was worried about forums dying due to costs.. so I said no worries.. thats all Very Happy
this one is actually believable...
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 am

Samo wrote:
Heya all guys. Just wanted to tell you something. I believe in this forum and i also believe that we will get big (hope you don't mind i say "we" cause i guess im in the community right now)
I will myself contribute as much as i can, that is , with contributing with sigs , PC gaming issues and regular forum complications as i got some experience in that substance.
Also , i saw that you guys we're short on moderators. I would be glad to help ya guys out, i know how it is to be a relatively new forum as i myself had one in the early years.

Theres one more thing thats kinda of a bummer. I'm NOT 19. I'm 15. I hate lying but at first it was a plain simple joke. The other things about having forum experience is however RIGHT. I have ALOT of it and i hope i can share it with yas. Im tired of being in fresh communitys who shut down cuz of short of money paying the server vps up.


Anyways im excited to getting to know you guys and i hope this will be a brand new start for a long relationship.


/Samo

Yeah, samo, we're good Very Happy

as for experience, good for you, go and use it to our advantage ;P
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
omgosh man I wasnt tying anything.. Im serious.. I couldve sworn you told me you didnt pay anything for this forum.. and he said he was worried about forums dying due to costs.. so I said no worries.. thats all Very Happy

give me 2 reasons why u joined
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

this isnt the place joey.. Im being serious.. if you want to talk about me.. or to me.. you PM it k?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
this isnt the place joey.. Im being serious.. if you want to talk about me.. or to me.. you PM it k?

no no im sure the whole forum would like to know the 2 reasons why u joined
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

frankly I bet they dont care.. only you seem to care. and I dont have to explain anything to you
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
frankly I bet they dont care.. only you seem to care. and I dont have to explain anything to you

you know even If you do apologize I won't forgive you because you threatened me so I said mean things to you. And there's no excuse for threating somebody. By the way you know it's illegal right? Smile
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm

like I care.. its the internet.. aint gonna happen anyway.. let it go.. and to all three of you.. I dont care if you "forgive" me.. I dont want you to.. nor am I going to say sorry for what I said.. its DONE.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
like I care.. its the internet.. aint gonna happen anyway.. let it go.. and to all three of you.. I dont care if you "forgive" me.. I dont want you to.. nor am I going to say sorry for what I said.. its DONE.

nice attitude, you don't even understand what these forums are. We're meant to be a family forgiving and loving yet your neither like someone in my family. Also who's the third person?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:20 pm

and btw I did you a favour once which you don't even know about... Don't believe me? Ask death.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 pm

omg one.. I dont have to tell you.. two.. you and a few others that Im not going to name dont act like it either.. so I wouldnt go there.. and three.. ok so what? and lastly four..Im trying to quit all the stupid fighting and bickering yet you and some others seem to want it..
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
omg one.. I dont have to tell you.. two.. you and a few others that Im not going to name dont act like it either.. so I wouldnt go there.. and three.. ok so what? and lastly four..Im trying to quit all the stupid fighting and bickering yet you and some others seem to want it..

so I don't act like a family? I wish these guys were my brothers And just the other day in the chatbox I told 2 I loved them so yeah... Fail. And I want the fight? No I just want to let people know that if they want to be friends with you, there being friends with someone who threatens 13 year olds and starts fights then don't even have the balls to say sorry, you know normally how fight ends? And like I said I don't care but joey does so maybe you should apologize to him rather than being a teat
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Saint570 wrote:
and btw I did you a favour once which you don't even know about... Don't believe me? Ask death.

Life lesson: Good deeds are deeds that people don't know about. A good deed is not something to use as lift in an argument, or to make yourself look better. A good deed is something you do because you feel it is the right thing to do.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 am

Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
like I care.. its the internet.. aint gonna happen anyway.. let it go.. and to all three of you.. I dont care if you "forgive" me.. I dont want you to.. nor am I going to say sorry for what I said.. its DONE.

nice attitude, you don't even understand what these forums are. We're meant to be a family forgiving and loving yet your neither like someone in my family. Also who's the third person?

me and blood
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Samo
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:34 am

can't death just ban him pleasE?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Zipcode32
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am

Samo wrote:
can't death just ban him pleasE?

this matter has been resolved, besides dont let mah boy solid see that or he wont be happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Saint's right ( although i have no idea why u guys are arguing ) We are family! kk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I believe in this   

Back to top Go down
 
I believe in this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: