The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ok guys..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 am

enough is enough.. Im sorry that Ive kinda been being a jerk the past little while.. things havent been going that well for me.. and Ive been upset... and I shouldnt have taken it out on the people of the forum..

so.. we good?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

thank you i will apologise about saying the bad stuff ive said about your gf and her family
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 am

forgiven s'pose.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
enough is enough.. Im sorry that Ive kinda been being a jerk the past little while.. things havent been going that well for me.. and Ive been upset... and I shouldnt have taken it out on the people of the forum..

so.. we good?

You're a *censored* craphole, rot in hell you *censored* cocksucking pig.

okay we're good :/
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
enough is enough.. Im sorry that Ive kinda been being a jerk the past little while.. things havent been going that well for me.. and Ive been upset... and I shouldnt have taken it out on the people of the forum..

so.. we good?

You're a *censored* craphole, rot in hell you *censored* cocksucking pig.

okay we're good :/

That...was interesting

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 pm

umm yeah.. to say the least.. btw what you said about her was wrong anyway so idc.. lol anyway.. I love my new avatar.. its been approved.. lol
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
umm yeah.. to say the least.. btw what you said about her was wrong anyway so idc.. lol anyway.. I love my new avatar.. its been approved.. lol

that kinda looks like sprays but he doesnt come on so u can have it
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 pm

We are goood dawg
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you for ending this escapade. It was filling my inbox Smile
Solid, thank you for apologizing, and it's all in the past for me.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 am

lol wat? I never said anything about you in particular.. and y your inbox full.. ? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ok guys..   

Back to top Go down
 
Ok guys..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday guys!
» hi guys im an awesome fag0t
» Hey guys, what are your hobbies?
» whoa guys
» THE STORY OF THE STAR-CROSSED LOVERS...(REVIVED)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: