Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D Default6
Saint570

the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D Empty
PostSubject: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

all prepared Cool

the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D 2ynrr0y
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm

lolwut!?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Saint570 wrote:
all prepared Cool

the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D 2ynrr0y

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 pm

i lol'd big time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:56 pm

nah this aint finished. what i'm getting is some walkers cheese and onion and salt and vinegar baked are win and some kick from tesco because it's cheap and the same as red bull tbh. gonna be a bit hard to watch mgs4 because that movie is very long indeed Razz

Wait... why am i hating on my favourite series if all time even if mgs4 did kinda lack in some areas like how everything was scripted which the e3 trailers really didnt make it look like. the order is this for me

For gameplay

MGS1>MGS3>MGS2>MGS4. MGS4 Octocamo = crawling through the game but beleive me it was still an amazing game and gave snake the ending he deserved.

For emotion

MGS3>MGS4>MGS1>MGS2. The ending of mgs3 made me change and that game has the saddest game ending ever. dont give me your final fantasy bullshit.

SPOILER WARNING BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER PLAY IT AND YOUR MISSING OUT BUT OH WELL.

imagine killing someone who you'd loved for twenty years and find out that the goverment had made that person betray your country in order to prove it's innocent and not invading russia during the cold war. Maybe that sounds bad but the way thats games made you dont even know that the boss is a good character and though she kicks your ass so many times, pressing that square to shoot her in the end just made my heart die. i'm not g@y.

For story

MGS2>MGS4>MGS3>MGS1

Okay the story in 2 was just too confusing. the game explains everything well and i'm still confused, lol. i need to play this game in 8 years time.

and my favorite is 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D   the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D Empty

Back to top Go down

the metal gear marathon starting in the summer :D
Page 1 of 1