The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 4-8PROMOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 am

I'M HOLDING A GAME THIS SATURDAY AT 7PM GMT.
1PM USA Time.

EDIT: PLAY THIS. IT WILL BE HELLA FUN AND NONE OF YOU WANT TO PLAY APPARENTLY. I'LL CHANGE HEALTH TO BLOODY NORMAL IF IT SUITS YOU LOT. >.>


YOU MUST READ THIS ALL TO PLAY AND ANY RULE BREAKING WILL BAN YOU FROM PLAYING FOR A DAY. CONTINUING TO RULE BREAK WILL BE PERM BAN.



In cod it's usually the first person to shoot wins so i'm making a mode where you have to actually be good at aiming since you wont kill in 1 second

Rules

Search and Destroy

Round Length - 3 minutes.
Bomb Timer - 45 seconds.
Plant/defuse time - 5 seconds.
Multi bomb - Disabled
Score Limit - 12
Round Switch - Every 2 Rounds

Spectating Free, Radar off, Friendly fire enabled, Lives 1, Health Double, Health regen normal, sprint enabled, Perks enabled (explained later), Air support on(only uavs), Old school off, Hardcore enabled (Just for better screen look and better view of flanks)

Perks

Attackers can use - Dead silence, Steady Aim, Extreme Conditioning, Iron lungs and deep impact, for greens.
Sleight of hand, Over kill, Sonic Boom and UAV jammer, for Reds.
C4x2, Spec Grenades x3, Bomb Squad, Bandolier, Claymore x2.

Defenders can use all the perks attackers can use except from Dead silence.

Snipers can use Stopping Power because it will make headshots one hit kill. NO OTHER GUNS MAY USE STOPPING POWER. ONLY PERKS LISTED ABOVE.

Weapons

Assult rifles - M16, AK, M4, G3, G36C, M14, MP44.
Sub Machine Guns - MP5, Uzi, 74u.
LMGS - Disabled.
Shotguns - M1014, W1200
Sniper Rifles - M40a3, R700.

Secondarys - M9, USP, M1911, Desert Eagle's

Attachments

All disabled except from silencers.

Maps

Crash, Vacant, Crossfire, Strike and Backlot.


Any questions are welcome and if you would like to play tell me and if you have not already, add me as a friend.




Last edited by Saint570 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:34 pm

saint i would but my cod4 is being a *censored* and not playing so i have to play mw2
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

first off- nice new avi
second- no acogs?
third- how is it modded?
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 pm

YE! Are you allowed acog's? I'm thinking of joining these ( with your permission of course)
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:45 pm

gggfrt wrote:
first off- nice new avi
second- no acogs?
third- how is it modded?

avi?
go ahead but your going for headshots so lol.
third it's not but console mod is called console mod and it's not modded so...
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
first off- nice new avi
second- no acogs?
third- how is it modded?

avi?
go ahead but your going for headshots so lol.
third it's not but console mod is called console mod and it's not modded so...
1 avi-avatar
2 ok
3 ....what?
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

oh abd i would love to play
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

gggfrt wrote:
oh abd i would love to play

great it's gonna be 1v1!!! wooo :/
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 am

damn, did I miss this? i hope not... I'll be a shotty attacker...

golden shotty makes me play better somehow ._.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
damn, did I miss this? i hope not... I'll be a shotty attacker...

golden shotty makes me play better somehow ._.

Good another person wants to play Very Happy and no you havent missed this, we havent even started and it seems no one wants to play.

"z0mFG whY Ar W3 Pl4Y1n H41o 3 GuN KIll T200 5l0w1Y" Because it's not about bloody luck it's about skill.

The first person to get there gun out from sprinting postition wins in cod or the better connection. Halo it's about the bettetr aimer to shoot these BR rounds into the spartan noobzor.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
damn, did I miss this? i hope not... I'll be a shotty attacker...

golden shotty makes me play better somehow ._.

Good another person wants to play Very Happy and no you havent missed this, we havent even started and it seems no one wants to play.

"z0mFG whY Ar W3 Pl4Y1n H41o 3 GuN KIll T200 5l0w1Y" Because it's not about bloody luck it's about skill.

The first person to get there gun out from sprinting postition wins in cod or the better connection. Halo it's about the bettetr aimer to shoot these BR rounds into the spartan noobzor.

does it always have to be on shipment i didnt get what we was doing last night
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
damn, did I miss this? i hope not... I'll be a shotty attacker...

golden shotty makes me play better somehow ._.

Good another person wants to play Very Happy and no you havent missed this, we havent even started and it seems no one wants to play.

"z0mFG whY Ar W3 Pl4Y1n H41o 3 GuN KIll T200 5l0w1Y" Because it's not about bloody luck it's about skill.

The first person to get there gun out from sprinting postition wins in cod or the better connection. Halo it's about the bettetr aimer to shoot these BR rounds into the spartan noobzor.

does it always have to be on shipment i didnt get what we was doing last night

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

READ THE EDIT YOU FROOBS.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
damn, did I miss this? i hope not... I'll be a shotty attacker...

golden shotty makes me play better somehow ._.

Good another person wants to play Very Happy and no you havent missed this, we havent even started and it seems no one wants to play.

"z0mFG whY Ar W3 Pl4Y1n H41o 3 GuN KIll T200 5l0w1Y" Because it's not about bloody luck it's about skill.

The first person to get there gun out from sprinting postition wins in cod or the better connection. Halo it's about the bettetr aimer to shoot these BR rounds into the spartan noobzor.

does it always have to be on shipment i didnt get what we was doing last night

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
THATS WHAT SHE SAID XDDDD
i'd love to join saint but i missed it saturday D: 2nite?
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 pm

i would love too but i don't have Cod4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 4-8PROMOD   

Back to top Go down
 
4-8PROMOD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: