The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WTF TINYPIC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm






This reminds me of the 4-8 comment vertification.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm

SPACE POLICE RAAAAAWR and lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm

clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

The clown turned racist face then it cried for 3 days straight. The next day cheers raised his hands for 3 days straight. The next day he went to sleep for 3 days straight. The next day he was afraid, no no. He had an idea IDEA!, it was evil... Razz Exclimation Exclimation.

CHERRY X 14.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

The clown turned racist face then it cried for 3 days straight. The next day cheers raised his hands for 3 days straight. The next day he went to sleep for 3 days straight. The next day he was afraid, no no. He had an idea IDEA!, it was evil... Razz Exclimation Exclimation.

CHERRY X 14.

no he ate 14 cherrys cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

The clown turned racist face then it cried for 3 days straight. The next day cheers raised his hands for 3 days straight. The next day he went to sleep for 3 days straight. The next day he was afraid, no no. He had an idea IDEA!, it was evil... Razz Exclimation Exclimation.

CHERRY X 14.

no he ate 14 cherrys cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

no, 14 cherries ate HIM!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

The clown turned racist face then it cried for 3 days straight. The next day cheers raised his hands for 3 days straight. The next day he went to sleep for 3 days straight. The next day he was afraid, no no. He had an idea IDEA!, it was evil... Razz Exclimation Exclimation.

CHERRY X 14.

no he ate 14 cherrys cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

no, 14 cherries ate HIM!

Signature fail
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
clown What a Face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bom cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid No No Idea Idea Evil or Very Mad Razz Exclamation Exclamation bom cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

The clown turned racist face then it cried for 3 days straight. The next day cheers raised his hands for 3 days straight. The next day he went to sleep for 3 days straight. The next day he was afraid, no no. He had an idea IDEA!, it was evil... Razz Exclimation Exclimation.

CHERRY X 14.

no he ate 14 cherrys cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

no, 14 cherries ate HIM!

Signature fail

huh?
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes then he ate the cherries then the cherries ate him then the pig ate both of them lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTF TINYPIC?   

Back to top Go down
 
WTF TINYPIC?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: