The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Southpark vs Family Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Southpark vs Family Guy   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Which comedy proggrame do u guys prefer?
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 pm

family guy. no reason
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Family Guy. Because it's effing better.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Family Guy. Because it's effing better.

copy-paste.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 am

family guy.. then south park.. I love them both.. but.. family guy FTW I mean south park is epic.. but.. family guy pushes it a little farther Smile

EDIT!
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Family Guy. Because it's effing better.

copy-paste.

copy copy paste. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 am

SCREW U GUY IMA GOIN HOME...south park
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IMA GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IMA GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile
Maybe it's the Italian version.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm

SOUTH PARK LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................

what you and going i know its called abreaveating
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................

what you and going i know its called abreaveating

I understand completely.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 am

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................

what you and going i know its called abreaveating

I understand completely.

Yeah... you dont help yourself Joey.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 am

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................

what you and going i know its called abreaveating

I understand completely.

Yeah... you dont help yourself Joey.
agreed.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:08 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
SCREW U GUY IM GOIN HOME...south park
FAIL. its "screw you guys.. Im goin home" Smile

STOP USING THOSE GOD DANM ELLIPESES IN EVERY SENTANCE

ummm no? and I dont even think you spelled it right..................

what you and going i know its called abreaveating

I understand completely.

Yeah... you dont help yourself Joey.
agreed.

disagreed
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 am

exactly
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm

family guy. South Park is sometimes just too rude. Seth McFarline proves you dont have to be rude to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Michael45 wrote:
family guy. South Park is sometimes just too rude. Seth McFarline proves you dont have to be rude to be funny.

Does that make sense? Neutral
Back to top Go down
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 pm

i love south park its amazin family guys good but south park cumes out on top
Cartman FTW
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm

wee tubby Cartman!
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
wee tubby Cartman!

He was by far my fav character Wink
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 am

Ye Mikes, Same Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Southpark vs Family Guy   

Back to top Go down
 
Southpark vs Family Guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HSP and family
» I like big butts and I cannot lie
» Steve Jobs died
» My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end.....
» Funny Pictures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: TV Chat-
Jump to: