The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WTF Mr.Laptop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: WTF Mr.Laptop   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Today i was looking for my laptop which was in my room somwhere so it took me 20mins looking for it and then i opened my wardorb and it was under all the clothes lol WTF and i asked my parents if they did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:46 pm

i cant find my laptop wait...its on my lap
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Today i was looking for my laptop which was in my room somwhere so it took me 20mins looking for it and then i opened my wardorb and it was under all the clothes lol WTF and i asked my parents if they did it.
sounds like a clear cut case... lol at least you found it...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 am

Wilzoe, you remind me of all the little kids I watched over at a summer camp this year.

Every two seconds, one of them would run up to me and just start going on and on about something.

"Mike, Mike, Mike!!! I was at home yesterday and I wanted breakfast but when I looked in the cabinet there was no cocoa puffs and I was like 'oh no!' and I was sad and then my mom walked in and she asked 'what's wrong?' and I was like 'There's no more cocoa puffs!' and she said 'Oh, there's a new box on top of the fridge' and then I had cocoa puffs and they were good."

I wish I could be that age again, where everything was awesome.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:18 pm

off topic but isnt your signature Ebony and Ivory?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Saint570 wrote:
off topic but isnt your signature Ebony and Ivory?

Whose?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Wilzoe, you remind me of all the little kids I watched over at a summer camp this year.

Every two seconds, one of them would run up to me and just start going on and on about something.

"Mike, Mike, Mike!!! I was at home yesterday and I wanted breakfast but when I looked in the cabinet there was no cocoa puffs and I was like 'oh no!' and I was sad and then my mom walked in and she asked 'what's wrong?' and I was like 'There's no more cocoa puffs!' and she said 'Oh, there's a new box on top of the fridge' and then I had cocoa puffs and they were good."

I wish I could be that age again, where everything was awesome.
XD that was a pretty amazing story... lol I love cocoa puffs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Wilzoe, you remind me of all the little kids I watched over at a summer camp this year.

Every two seconds, one of them would run up to me and just start going on and on about something.

"Mike, Mike, Mike!!! I was at home yesterday and I wanted breakfast but when I looked in the cabinet there was no cocoa puffs and I was like 'oh no!' and I was sad and then my mom walked in and she asked 'what's wrong?' and I was like 'There's no more cocoa puffs!' and she said 'Oh, there's a new box on top of the fridge' and then I had cocoa puffs and they were good."

I wish I could be that age again, where everything was awesome.
XD that was a pretty amazing story... lol I love cocoa puffs Very Happy

whats cocoa puffs do you mean coca pops thats what we call em in england
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 am

I'm coo coo for Cocoa Puffs! Coo coo for Cocoa Puffs!

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 am

Yes joey its called coco pops in ENG
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 am

wilzoe wrote:
Yes joey its called coco pops in ENG

Well apparently, England can't spell cocoa.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 pm

i lol'd death
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:37 am

death_unites_us wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Yes joey its called coco pops in ENG

Well apparently, England can't spell cocoa.
XD amazing.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
off topic but isnt your signature Ebony and Ivory?

Whose?

Wilzoe.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm

saint670 wrote:
Wilzoe.

Oh, okay, lol.

Idk, they look like em.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
saint670 wrote:
Wilzoe.

Oh, okay, lol.

Idk, they look like em.

it has it on the side if you look close enough
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTF Mr.Laptop   

Back to top Go down
 
WTF Mr.Laptop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Laptop
» Bahan untuk stiker laptop/notebook
» My Laptop wont even let me sign In!
» 1-day Bag of Crap T-Shirt upload contest
» DIY LED sederhana

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: