The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why joey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Why do you always have to *censored* around in private and use stuns or barrett while its intervention only nd Y do u raffica me when i didnt do *censored* go *censored* yourself
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 pm

welcome to my world. The world were my lobbies are ruined by certain people. *cough*
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:10 pm

u mean me?
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes like you, joey, JackMcGinty etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm

ye bunker, YOU! Not just you though. Joey , Jack , Peep
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 pm

This topic would have been better in a private message.

If you are going to insult somebody, send a message, don't post it as it's own topic.

But even better than that, instead of insulting them, just take a deep breathe and maybe eat some ice cream to calm yourself down.

Thanks Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

mmmmmm i like ice cream lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 am

i think death is right. Lets stop making posts about certain people!
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 19
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Bunker always joins but dusent always mess them up, joey always joins and messes up Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 pm

^^
hear it Smile
nd K but imma rage out @ joey kk?
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 pm

wtf matthew! Bunker joins and ruins it and joey does aswell! Stop being hard on joey! -__-
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Yes like you, joey, JackMcGinty etc etc

speaking of jack mc ginty i joined his match it was ffa on bailout i thought it was a private match and i was choosing my class what do i hear tick tic chhhhhh i press b and jackmcginty and nicky his mate and him are boosting so i called him a booster then he said ooh stfu ooh and change ur clan ~4-8 is the most crap clan ever he said i coppy of wilzoe by using rafficas and i told wizoe to use rafficas and
BUNKER.... you usp'd me and never told me to use a intervention :/
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Yes like you, joey, JackMcGinty etc etc

speaking of jack mc ginty i joined his match it was ffa on bailout i thought it was a private match and i was choosing my class what do i hear tick tic chhhhhh i press b and jackmcginty and nicky his mate and him are boosting so i called him a booster then he said ooh stfu ooh and change ur clan ~4-8 is the most crap clan ever he said i coppy of wilzoe by using rafficas and i told wizoe to use rafficas and
BUNKER.... you usp'd me and never told me to use a intervention :/

This clan is not a clan, it's a family.

Press b... You still like xbox face it.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Yes like you, joey, JackMcGinty etc etc

speaking of jack mc ginty i joined his match it was ffa on bailout i thought it was a private match and i was choosing my class what do i hear tick tic chhhhhh i press b and jackmcginty and nicky his mate and him are boosting so i called him a booster then he said ooh stfu ooh and change ur clan ~4-8 is the most crap clan ever he said i coppy of wilzoe by using rafficas and i told wizoe to use rafficas and
BUNKER.... you usp'd me and never told me to use a intervention :/

This clan is not a clan, it's a family.

Press b... You still like xbox face it.

A...
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Michael45 wrote:
i think death is right. Lets stop making posts about certain people!

Thank you! You sir, win Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Yes like you, joey, JackMcGinty etc etc

speaking of jack mc ginty i joined his match it was ffa on bailout i thought it was a private match and i was choosing my class what do i hear tick tic chhhhhh i press b and jackmcginty and nicky his mate and him are boosting so i called him a booster then he said ooh stfu ooh and change ur clan ~4-8 is the most crap clan ever he said i coppy of wilzoe by using rafficas and i told wizoe to use rafficas and
BUNKER.... you usp'd me and never told me to use a intervention :/
Jack=deleted
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

i know i win death , rofl! Jack mcGinty always says i suck at this and i suck at that but wilzoe says just ignore him. Smile
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

ya i did joey when u used rafficas, and srsly dont act like you're a dumbass because i also used an intervention. nd i said no stuns and INTERVENTION and you kept stunning so stfu. ill stop posting on this topic from here del pls?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
ya i did joey when u used rafficas, and srsly dont act like you're a dumbass because i also used an intervention. nd i said no stuns and INTERVENTION and you kept stunning so stfu. ill stop posting on this topic from here del pls?

i only threw stuns cos i wanted u to rage lol its very funny
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why joey   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Michael45 wrote:
i know i win death , rofl! Jack mcGinty always says i suck at this and i suck at that but wilzoe says just ignore him. Smile

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why joey   

Back to top Go down
 
Why joey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: