The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pros and Cons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

So me and saint were kinda bitching about WaW so i decided to make a pros and cons list.



Pros- Some guns are epic
FlameThrowers
WAR! ( best CoD game mode )
Some maps are pretty cool!
Nazi Zombies
ptrs-41 ( second best CoD sniper )
A lot of map packs



Cons- Friendly artillery disorentaints YOU!
Stupid , Gay , tabun nade!
some maps are crap
dogs! ( basically ruined my kdr )
campers ( in maps like seelow , courtyard )
terrible matchmaking!



anyone agree or disagree , feel free to tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Mhhm yeah they SHOULD have an auto balance, and MP40 no shitting i own with it (so does everyone) but jnaut... RLY?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Haha lol i'll do my own list of cons.


Cons :

Weapons are over-powerd rendering certain guns useless.
Some maps are too big.
Artillery is just plain annoying and too lengthy.
Tabun Gas
WW2 weapons is kinda annoying.
Red dot > Arpeture
Extended mags makes MP40 a fast LMG.
MP40
Bouncing Betties.


Theres more but i cant think.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Saint570 wrote:


Theres more but i cant think.
mai sig works
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Michael45 wrote:
So me and saint were kinda bitching about WaW so i decided to make a pros and cons list.


Cons- some maps are crap
campers ( in maps like seelow , courtyard )
terrible matchmaking!


now think of COD4. and cod4 has some other things that suck too.



anyone agree or disagree , feel free to tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Agreed and Disagree'd lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Pros: Zombie Mode

Cons: Everything else

Please don't take this seriously, even though it may be true.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

MADMike wrote:
Pros: Zombie Mode

Cons: Everything else

Please don't take this seriously, even though it may be true.

You cant have tried War...
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Pros: Zombie Mode

Cons: Everything else

Please don't take this seriously, even though it may be true.

You cant have tried War...

I have, and since the majority of the time I have played alone, it's boring, unbalanced, and veteran is overpowered. I only enjoyed Zombie mode. The game modes aren't my forte being the fact that I don't play objective games alone since my teammates seem to have never held a controller in their entire life. The guns for the most part suck unless you go with the overpowered and unbalanced ones. It was a failed attempt at a WW2 COD4. Zombies is what truly saved any reputation of this game for me. This is my opinion, and everyone disagrees.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Pros: Zombie Mode

Cons: Everything else

Please don't take this seriously, even though it may be true.

You cant have tried War...

I have, and since the majority of the time I have played alone, it's boring, unbalanced, and veteran is overpowered. I only enjoyed Zombie mode. The game modes aren't my forte being the fact that I don't play objective games alone since my teammates seem to have never held a controller in their entire life. The guns for the most part suck unless you go with the overpowered and unbalanced ones. It was a failed attempt at a WW2 COD4. Zombies is what truly saved any reputation of this game for me. This is my opinion, and everyone disagrees.


After finishing WaW on vet i dont beleive it's overpowerd.
MW2 was piss easy, No grenades = no challenge.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Saint570 wrote:


After finishing WaW on vet i dont beleive it's overpowerd.
MW2 was piss easy, No grenades = no challenge.

No grenades = FAIR
WAW = NOT EFFING FAIR

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Pros: Zombie Mode

Cons: Everything else

Please don't take this seriously, even though it may be true.

You cant have tried War...

I have, and since the majority of the time I have played alone, it's boring, unbalanced, and veteran is overpowered. I only enjoyed Zombie mode. The game modes aren't my forte being the fact that I don't play objective games alone since my teammates seem to have never held a controller in their entire life. The guns for the most part suck unless you go with the overpowered and unbalanced ones. It was a failed attempt at a WW2 COD4. Zombies is what truly saved any reputation of this game for me. This is my opinion, and everyone disagrees.


After finishing WaW on vet i dont beleive it's overpowerd.
MW2 was piss easy, No grenades = no challenge.

The only reason MW2 was easy...I don't know, maybe because you played WORLD AT WAR. If MW2 wasn't easy after that massacre then I don't know what is.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 pm

MADMike wrote:
The only reason MW2 was easy...I don't know, maybe because you played WORLD AT WAR. If MW2 wasn't easy after that massacre then I don't know what is.
as saint says: afreed
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
The only reason MW2 was easy...I don't know, maybe because you played WORLD AT WAR. If MW2 wasn't easy after that massacre then I don't know what is.
as saint says: afreed

Stealing my word... Noice.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 am

Waw just didn't do it for me, zombies was amazin tho
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 am

i don't think people give WaW a chance. I havent played mw2 for ages! ive just been raping on war with saint, will and bunker. Though , i do find more fun with friends ... AND TRASH TALKERS ROFL!
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 pm

i think WaW looked cool. But then i actually played for an other and just screwed it.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

ffs! Give it a week or so and yall like it sam.
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I can't

1. I don't have it
2. I would have to borrow it of someone
3. Im not retarted enough to spend good money on it.

Im a mw2 fanboy. So dont respond with crap please , LMAO!


Last edited by m11www on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

WTF Sam, u can probably get it pretty cheap now Laughing
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

still , it would be a good 25quid down the toliet.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm

ok , lets stop this gay arguement. I LIKE IT , YOU DONT. End of. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Michael45 wrote:
ok , lets stop this gay arguement. I LIKE IT , YOU DONT. End of. Wink


Thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

biggest epic win EVER!
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 pm

that was an incredible win. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons.   

Back to top Go down
 
Pros and Cons.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: