The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crash bandicoot for PS1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 am

someone know those games? they're so funny!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 am

i still have it for my ps1 and the verry first xbox
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i still have it for my ps1 and the verry first xbox
ME TOO
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am

i have crash bandicoot tag team racing for ps2. God, i was addicted to that game and i couldn't even get past the 3rd level. I just played multiplayer with my mates.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I have almost every crash bandicoot game ever made, and I 100% all of the ones on ps1 and some on ps2.

The original was frekin hard.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I have almost every crash bandicoot game ever made, and I 100% all of the ones on ps1 and some on ps2.

Nah i've got that and i got the jewel or w/e it is for like acing every level.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

Kudos to you then, cuz it was a pain in my donkey.

So was Crash Bandicoot 2 only because of one mother effing colored gem I couldn't figure out how to get.

Then 5 years later I decide to cheat and look it up online. Turns out all I had to do was not break any boxes through the whole level. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

So was Crash Bandicoot 2 only because of one mother effing colored gem I couldn't figure out how to get.

Then 5 years later I decide to cheat and look it up online. Turns out all I had to do was not break any boxes through the whole level. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

lol, pwned.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

lol the blue one on the first level eh? and the green one in the uhm. sewer level! so fun game!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

lol the blue one on the first level eh? and the green one in the uhm. sewer level! so fun game!

The green one I got no problem. But yeah, that motha effin blue one ZOMG

Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

i loved crash bandicoot. Tbh , i loved crash bandicoot twinsanitai (spelling error) the most xD
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 pm

m11www wrote:
i loved crash bandicoot. Tbh , i loved crash bandicoot twinsanitai (spelling error) the most xD

Really? I hated that game...maybe I didn't play enough.

Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
m11www wrote:

I didnt came trough one of the first levels where the Ants come up with the *censored* mole machine or some *censored*
and death how about the Red gem in the snow level? you know that one? tell me pleas. cba to look on YT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
m11www wrote:

I didnt came trough one of the first levels where the Ants come up with the *censored* mole machine or some *censored*
and death how about the Red gem in the snow level? you know that one? tell me pleas. cba to look on YT Very Happy

Sorry, it's been to long, I don't remember. Unless it's the one where you have to jump on the platforms after you beat the level. Is it a panda level or no?

Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Um an ice level
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Um an ice level

I think it's one of those that you have to get through the level without dying, then like halfway through the level they'll be a red platform that you can jump on and itll take you to a REALLY hard part of the level with the gem.

I HATED THE ICE LEVEL EXTRA HARD PARTS THEY WERE FREKING RETARDED HARD

Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am

death_unites_us wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Um an ice level

I think it's one of those that you have to get through the level without dying, then like halfway through the level they'll be a red platform that you can jump on and itll take you to a REALLY hard part of the level with the gem.

heh i tought u need go trough a secret portal (in a water/jungle level) then u get secret portal room and there it says Polar (idk last name) and theres ur hard part and at the end where u jump down u get the gem
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:02 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Um an ice level

heh i tought u need go trough a secret portal (in a water/jungle level) then u get secret portal room and there it says Polar (idk last name) and theres ur hard part and at the end where u jump down u get the gem

Yupp. Omg so many broken things over that part of that level. I broke at least two controllers doing that when I was like twelve.

Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Um an ice level

Yupp. Omg so many broken things over that part of that level. I broke at least two controllers doing that when I was like twelve.
Heh. i broke my GameBoy Advance over Crash bandicoot XS (or in america the great andventure)
i couldnt come trough them *censored* sharkzzz levelsors D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash bandicoot for PS1   

Back to top Go down

Crash bandicoot for PS1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1