Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)

Go down 
+4
death_unites_us
MADMike
gggfrt
Saint570
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) Default6
Saint570

Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) Empty
PostSubject: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm

THERE BETTER BE A NAME CHANGE SO I CAN CHANGE MY NAME TO 4-8_CYRAx and yes from mortal kombat xD
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I thought Plus was just a monthly subscription for a random free game of their choosing and most things people pay separately for like themes and avatars.

EDIT: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/28/playstation-3-system-software-update-v3-40-available-soon-2/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=firmware_062810

Nothing surprising other than video editor and uploader, which is probably mediocre at best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 am

MADMike wrote:
I thought Plus was just a monthly subscription for a random free game of their choosing and most things people pay separately for like themes and avatars.

EDIT: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/28/playstation-3-system-software-update-v3-40-available-soon-2/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=firmware_062810

Nothing surprising other than video editor and uploader, which is probably mediocre at best.

Well, I gotta wait till Friday anyways cuz I'm in Cali. Let me know how gay it is.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:52 am

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Well, I gotta wait till Friday anyways cuz I'm in Cali. Let me know how gay it is.

Sorry, it's BEAST. Video uploader looks pretty cool, TROPHY LEVEL APPEARS WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO MESSAGE OR LOOKS AT YOU.
you get wipeout hd FREE once you get psn plus. Anyone want some 4 player wipeout? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 am

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Sorry, it's BEAST. Video uploader looks pretty cool, TROPHY LEVEL APPEARS WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO MESSAGE OR LOOKS AT YOU.
you get wipeout hd FREE once you get psn plus. Anyone want some 4 player wipeout? Very Happy

Out of the things you said, Wipeout is the only thing you get from Plus. Video Uploader is free for everyone, but sucks, and the trophy thing is also free for everyone. Plus, from what I saw, gives you a free PSN game (in this case) Wipeout, free PSOne Classic, free avatars that others pay for or won't ever get, free theme, same as avatar circumstances, and cheaper prices on some DLC or Expansions and whatnot. (Like a dollar less...)

If people like that, then by all means, get it, but to me it ain't much.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

do you get free avatars? cool, where, playstaion store?
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Saint570 wrote:
THERE BETTER BE A NAME CHANGE SO I CAN CHANGE MY NAME TO 4-8_CYRAx and yes from mortal kombat xD

Or change it to saintssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Or change it to saintssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

only 20 letters u nob Saints_nice_in_bed wait wut i mean saintsssss_noice
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 am

So far in europe you get Wipeout HD and LBP for free, other free games are 2 inis and a PSone classic, avatars you get one that has come out by now for normal buy, and one that will probably never see the light for non-plus members (both are fatprincess avatars) more on news is that soon there will be betas out that only plus members can get for about 2 weeks, afterward teh rest of the community gets them.

in my opinon PLUS has been treating me dead right, i'm VERY happy with it t probably be having it every year.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
So far in europe you get Wipeout HD and LBP for free, other free games are 2 inis and a PSone classic, avatars you get one that has come out by now for normal buy, and one that will probably never see the light for non-plus members (both are fatprincess avatars) more on news is that soon there will be betas out that only plus members can get for about 2 weeks, afterward teh rest of the community gets them.

in my opinon PLUS has been treating me dead right, i'm VERY happy with it t probably be having it every year.

I'm getting it when wipeout hd and lbp arent the games as i already have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)   Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plus is released today/tomorrow (early hours)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: