Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)   Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:13 pm

It started yesterday! and i've got a copy Wink now the only thing is that you guys don't have it, here's a quick guide.

Oh, and death, you might wanna sticky of wahtever this, so that everyone can have a go at it!

[Steps : 3]
[Time Consumed : 5 minutes - 15 minutes minimal]
[Difficulty : hey, if you can't pull it off, you're not old enough to play this game.]

1: Go to Fileplanet, go to the MOH betakey givaway, and choose your system

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

As you choose your system you will be prompted to log in, if you have a fileplanet account, just log in. if not, make a free account ( you don't even need to verify it.)

Once you finished making an account (or have logged in) you will get the code (note, it is possible that you'll have to choose your system again)

2: Copy and paste the code you got, it will look like this C0D3-C0D3-C0D3-C0D3 and go to the Medal of Honor website, then click on the JOIN THE BETA TODAY button, you will be prompted to, once again create an account. (if you have an account, just log in, if you haven't then register , note that here you might have to verify the account, but really, you should have one already.)

http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

3: Once logged in to the medal of Honor you can insert the code you received from fileplanet.
you have inserted the code and got another code, insert THIS code in the Playstation store, of through the account management - PSN code function.

FURTHER NOTICE-

-I'm making another topic about your opinions on the Beta, want to talk about the bet itself? go there.
-the file is +-604mb, make sure you have this amount of space.
-once you have entered the code and want to download it, a screen of tems and conditions will pop up, if you have any problems with my post, refer to that window.

Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)   Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 pm

thanks alot blood <3 and i'm underage Very Happy i cant play D:
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)   Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I just noticed i missed the H in HOW to get it.....

it's been changed, and lol saint, I knew it!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)   Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
I just noticed i missed the H in HOW to get it.....

it's been changed, and lol saint, I knew it!

i didnt even realize xD i just read medal of honor beta and clicked in a nano second Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)   Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor beta. (and how to get it!)
Page 1 of 1