Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dread game List

Go down 
+5
death_unites_us
wilzoe
Saint570
MADMike
Bloodharbringer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

The Dread game List Empty
PostSubject: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

THIS IS THE DREAD GAME LIST.

any game you seriously despise and hate will be put on this list, but give the game a chance! we dont want everything to be on this list, MAKE IT MINIMUM.

COLOR RULES
-Dread game with no objectioins
-Dread game with one objection
-Dread game with two objections
-Dread game with three objections

and to make it fair i will put up a disagreesystem, if you disagee with a game being on this list, leave a comment. when a game on this list reaches 3 disagrees it will be scraped through, meaning that it should be avoided, yet you should give it a chance under circumstances

PS3 DISC BASED CONTENT
-ALPHA PROTOCOL
-Wall-E the game
-Final fantasy 13
-TEEERRRRMINAAATOOOR SALVAAATIOOON
-Modern Warfare 2

PS3 DOWNLOADED CONTENT
-MORTAL KOMBAT II
-Powerup Forever

PS3 DLC (upgrades)
-MW2 Stimulus package

PSP UMD GAMES

PSP DOWNLOADED CONTENT

PSP DLC (upgrades)

NOW DO US ALL A FAVOUR, IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE GAMES IN A STORE, HIDE THEM BEHIND ANOTHER GAME, SO NO-ONE WILL BE DISSAPOINTED IN THIS AWESOME CONSOLE.

Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Mortal Kombat 2 is the most hilarious game in the world. If you take it seriously, of course it sucks. It's a blast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm

MADMike wrote:
Mortal Kombat 2 is the most hilarious game in the world. If you take it seriously, of course it sucks. It's a blast.

the PSN version is screwed and messed up, want to file a complaint?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
The Dread game List Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 pm

DLC - MW2 Stimulus Package.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

PS3 DISK - Wall-E the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Saint570 wrote:

Bahahahahahahaha YES

PS3 Downloaded: Powerup Forever

I thought it would be awesome, sounded awesome, looked awesome, sucked balls.

Oh, and stickied Blood Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Bahahahahahahaha YES

PS3 Downloaded: Powerup Forever

I thought it would be awesome, sounded awesome, looked awesome, sucked balls.

Oh, and stickied Blood Wink

thanks death...

but if you think of it, why should I say thank you?

it should be you saying thank you, but in a way you already did by stickying it...

right?

no?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

PSN - Medal of Honor BETA

Worst game I think I've ever played on PSN.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 am

death_unites_us wrote:
PSN - Medal of Honor BETA

Worst game I think I've ever played on PSN.
I Second
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 am

can i just ask why is mw2stimoulus package there it should be mw2 permant
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Even though I agree, too many people actually enjoy the game.

I'm just not one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

you are accualy pretty good at mw2 though you havnt played mw2 for ages (before last night) and you still raped with your spaz as ypu said shotguns because shotguns are fun
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

You should give WaW a chance, it's really really fun and eaay.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

eaay? yeah and try the super commando bayonet
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Bayonets are TERRIBLE, LOL. ALL KNIFES ARE AWFUL IN WAW.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Bayonets are TERRIBLE, LOL. ALL KNIFES ARE AWFUL IN WAW.

awful when you throw tabun gas at someone i think not
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 am

FINAL FANTASY 13!!!

The game disappointed me a few hours in but I kept hoping that it would get better,... it didn't. There were only some parts in the game that were somewhat amusing. I gave the game 20 hours but that's when I stopped. Enough is enough. Final Fantasy 13 is NOT a true JRPG game in my opinion, it's WAY too linear.

Graphics were awesome though.

P.S. "Snow" is the gayest name a guy could ever have. What kind of douche bag parents would name their son,"Snow"? That's just sad. If he was a wrestler, it be even more sad. If he could beat up Chuck Norris, then it wouldn't be sad, it would be cool.

But yeah, Final Fantasy 13.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

I think people just expected way too much from that game to be honest. If you set your expectations way to high, you will only disappoint yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

True, but after six years, you'd expect a true JRPG game to come out from Square Enix. Instead, you get a really linear game with an average battle style.

It's almost like a slap to the face for all the Final Fantasy enthusiasts that have waited that long for the game.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Blink wrote:
FINAL FANTASY 13!!!

The game disappointed me a few hours in but I kept hoping that it would get better,... it didn't. There were only some parts in the game that were somewhat amusing. I gave the game 20 hours but that's when I stopped. Enough is enough. Final Fantasy 13 is NOT a true JRPG game in my opinion, it's WAY too linear.

Graphics were awesome though.

P.S. "Snow" is the gayest name a guy could ever have. What kind of douche bag parents would name their son,"Snow"? That's just sad. If he was a wrestler, it be even more sad. If he could beat up Chuck Norris, then it wouldn't be sad, it would be cool.

But yeah, Final Fantasy 13.

Alright, time for a talk, one FF Enthusiast to another.

I do agree, FF13 was WAY, WAY to linear. I found myself hoping there would be somewhere else to go but forward the entire game. That isn't the greatest way to play a game.

But, there is A LOT of great things about FF13. For one, the graphics and story were awesome. And I don't want any crap from you about the story, because first of all no game can compete with original FF stories, and the last game we had, 12, sucked balls in the story department. That game was so amazingly confusing that I still have no idea what half of it is about. FF13, although linear, had an extremely interesting story, and it's the first game in a long time that I have been on the edge of my seat during a story sequence (other than inFamous).

The battle system was also awesome. I don't know about you, but I loved 12's battle system, and that got a lot of crap from critics. The way I see it, people saw that it was different and decided it was the worst game ever. I LOVED the use of gambits, although there are some parts of it I didn't like. This system was more like an original FF battle system, but it's more high paced. The one thing I didn't like about it was the fact that you couldn't move around. 12 was cool because you could position yourself where you wanted to be, and even avoid attacks sometimes. 13 the characters just wander around aimlessly, and a lot of times the medic will be standing right in front of the enemy.

Snow was a cool character when you first meet him, but gets to be annoying. SARAH! SARAH! SARAH! You get my point. Snow is not THAT bad of a name, and I really liked a lot of the characters. Sazh was an awesome character, and don't call him stupid just because he has an afro. The girls were cool, Hope as annoying but had an extremely interesting storyline in the beginning of the game, and every three seconds I would wonder what he is going to do next. The coolest part of the game was the Hope and Snow confrontation, in my opinion.

But all in all, a dread game? No. Keep in mind this is still a Final Fantasy, and even though it may not live up to Final Fantasy's legendary standards, it is certainly not a game to dread. If anything, rent it and put it back, but it's still a must play because it is still a Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

MADMike wrote:
I think people just expected way too much from that game to be honest. If you set your expectations way to high, you will only disappoint yourselves.

Probably why i think that half-life 2 is the lamest game ever.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Probably why i think that half-life 2 is the lamest game ever.
:[]
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:44 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

Alright, time for a talk, one FF Enthusiast to another.

I do agree, FF13 was WAY, WAY to linear. I found myself hoping there would be somewhere else to go but forward the entire game. That isn't the greatest way to play a game.

But, there is A LOT of great things about FF13. For one, the graphics and story were awesome. And I don't want any crap from you about the story, because first of all no game can compete with original FF stories, and the last game we had, 12, sucked balls in the story department. That game was so amazingly confusing that I still have no idea what half of it is about. FF13, although linear, had an extremely interesting story, and it's the first game in a long time that I have been on the edge of my seat during a story sequence (other than inFamous).

The battle system was also awesome. I don't know about you, but I loved 12's battle system, and that got a lot of crap from critics. The way I see it, people saw that it was different and decided it was the worst game ever. I LOVED the use of gambits, although there are some parts of it I didn't like. This system was more like an original FF battle system, but it's more high paced. The one thing I didn't like about it was the fact that you couldn't move around. 12 was cool because you could position yourself where you wanted to be, and even avoid attacks sometimes. 13 the characters just wander around aimlessly, and a lot of times the medic will be standing right in front of the enemy.

Snow was a cool character when you first meet him, but gets to be annoying. SARAH! SARAH! SARAH! You get my point. Snow is not THAT bad of a name, and I really liked a lot of the characters. Sazh was an awesome character, and don't call him stupid just because he has an afro. The girls were cool, Hope as annoying but had an extremely interesting storyline in the beginning of the game, and every three seconds I would wonder what he is going to do next. The coolest part of the game was the Hope and Snow confrontation, in my opinion.

But all in all, a dread game? No. Keep in mind this is still a Final Fantasy, and even though it may not live up to Final Fantasy's legendary standards, it is certainly not a game to dread. If anything, rent it and put it back, but it's still a must play because it is still a Final Fantasy.

I have to say that the story is good but some parts were dreadful but that's just my opinion.

I liked the characters, some just have lame names. Snow is cool, don't get me wrong. He is, in a sense, a prince trying to save his princess. Sazh is a bamf because he has an afro so I really don't have anything to say about him. Hope, well... what you said. Vanille fits in the game well because, well, it's a JRPG game. Fang is basically Lighting and since she is a bamf, Fang is too.

The battle system was not terrible but it wasn't good either. I got tired of it really fast which disappointed me.

The only thing that can cure my heartbroken soul is...... drumroll......Kingdom Hearts 3!!..... or maybe a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 am

Square Enix was much better when they were Squaresoft.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 am

Blink wrote:

The only thing that can cure my heartbroken soul is...... drumroll......Kingdom Hearts 3!!..... or maybe a sandwich.

Epic agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dread game List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: