The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The 5 WORST guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: The 5 WORST guns   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

It's always the 5 best so why not make a 5 worst?

can be in any order or no order.

1. Skorpion
2. M21
3. MP44
4. M14
5. G3.

Btw, i hate the semi-automatic guns since i cant shoot as fast as my finger can go D:
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Saint570 wrote:


Btw, i hate the semi-automatic guns since i cant shoot as fast as my finger can go D:
Lol inoryte

Imo
P90
G3
M1014
Skorpion
Knife
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 pm

CoD4
light machine guns that aren't the RPD, Mini Uzi, I guess G3

MW2
Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 am

death_unites_us wrote:
CoD4
light machine guns that aren't the RPD, Mini Uzi, I guess G3

MW2
Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle

m60 owns you noob.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:33 am

death_unites_us wrote:
CoD4
light machine guns that aren't the RPD, Mini Uzi, I guess G3

MW2
Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Desert Eagle

heres one for mw2 f2000 f2000 f2000 f2000 f2000 f2000 f2000 f2000
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 am

OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 am

MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.
good point and i take that back about the f2000 because yesterday i ran out of amo in my intervention so i picked up a scilenced f2000 (on afgan) and got a 5 man clutch with it its sorta good if you burst fire
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 am

MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I like that list better. Except the Skorpion, I could rape your head off with it if it's 1 on 1.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 am

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I like that list better. Except the Skorpion, I could rape your head off with it if it's 1 on 1.

Opinion, but I got gold, so maybe you're already raped one on one...muahahahahahahaha

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I liked the g3 before they changed its fire rate Sad
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I liked the g3 before they changed its fire rate Sad

wilzoe prolly is good with it he has a fast trigger finger
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I liked the g3 before they changed its fire rate Sad

wilzoe prolly is good with it he has a fast trigger finger

i have waaay the fastest. i can get the lbp trophy for firing 50 shots in 5 seconds so easily.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I liked the g3 before they changed its fire rate Sad

wilzoe prolly is good with it he has a fast trigger finger

i have waaay the fastest. i can get the lbp trophy for firing 50 shots in 5 seconds so easily.

were talking about 1st person shooters not lbp so ur saying you can fire m14 m21 g3 fal them 2 single fire assualt rifles from cod5 ghewer and somert else really fast
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
OMG G3 rules...noobs

Skorpion
Uzi
MP44
Dragunov
M14

Joey, F2000 owns, but it seems no one knows how to use it. Besides, this topic is all opinion like everything else.

I liked the g3 before they changed its fire rate Sad

wilzoe prolly is good with it he has a fast trigger finger

i have waaay the fastest. i can get the lbp trophy for firing 50 shots in 5 seconds so easily.

were talking about 1st person shooters not lbp so ur saying you can fire m14 m21 g3 fal them 2 single fire assualt rifles from cod5 ghewer and somert else really fast

yeah i once made a video actually showing me in real life firing it but everyone said obviously rapid fire because i dont move my finger away from the trigger much.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 am

FUUUU MP44 RULEZ...-__-

Skorpionn
M1911. something (3rd pistol) same dmg as usp but less ammoz0rz
M21 recoil fail
G3 rockzz
M240 SAW rly?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
FUUUU MP44 RULEZ...-__-

Skorpionn
M1911. something (3rd pistol) same dmg as usp but less ammoz0rz
M21 recoil fail
G3 rockzz
M240 SAW rly?

Yeah but the ak-47 makes it obsolete.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 am

Saint570 wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
FUUUU MP44 RULEZ...-__-

Skorpionn
M1911. something (3rd pistol) same dmg as usp but less ammoz0rz
M21 recoil fail
G3 rockzz
M240 SAW rly?

Yeah but the ak-47 makes it obsolete.
AK wins.
Back to top Go down
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am

i dunno but i guess theres alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 5 WORST guns   

Back to top Go down
 
The 5 WORST guns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Win an iPad 2 w/Your Worst Moving Story
» Every parent's worst nightmare..
» What is the worst thing anyone has or can say to you about migraine?
» The pain level before period is getting worse
» Top 5 Rainbow Road Tracks in Mario Kart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: