Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Box ......................................................

Go down 
+14
Michael45
gggfrt
Spray
keroberus2
Bloodharbringer
Blink
JasonWORKSHOP12
MADMike
Alivad
Silly Psycho
mafarafanafa69
death_unites_us
vvti713
X-Pure_Damaged-X
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:42 pm

right i havn't been on for a while but i've just read though around 2 pages of this and most of it is ballcrap bullcrap however you say it!

firstly, it's to do with system preference. if you like certain games like halo you go for xbox if you like other games such as ......... you go for ps3. YOUR OWN OPINION!
im now going to answer some retards question on page 2: reason why some servers are down for a certain period of time would be from the updates this is meant to repel hackers from the communtiy of xbox, they are only temperaly offline (day at the most), so you go play another game if your not completely addicted to COD!
next point, xbox360fanboys i hate them and i play on xbox, there 5 year old kids who just say "oh ps3 is S**T" and that but there are ps3 fanboys as well!!!
don't go complaining about RROD, it rarely exists now. it only occurs sometimes on peoples xbox when they play it too much because it's so good (fanboy talk ftw Very Happy ) i don't care if ps3 don't get rrod but they break like any other thing ever created by man or beast!
people do use this section, i just havn't been on as i forgot my password... Razz ftw. it's only published on deaths YT and he does have xbox followers but (no offence) not many people do clich the link Sad
right, ps3 users get the hell outa the xbox thread and go posting random S**T, you have your own thread for that, don't clog our thread just because you arn't saterfised with yours.

i couldn't care less which console i played, i just prefere the controller and all my freinds are on it.

end of just close this thread it's just stupid really
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Agreed.

Not to mention almost everyone on this forum should be using an xbox... want to know why? you only play cod.
CoD is superior on 360 like almost every other multi plat. Better graphics, sound and better online service. So if you say ps3 is better and ur just a cod player then your an idiot. Better headsets aswell.

Maybe you should actually think about upgrading.... what your all saying is like saying vista is better than XP.
Back to top Go down
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 pm

i have vista Sad and i hate it!

im getting a mac tho Very Happy and ill get a hauppauge for recording *woot**woot*
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm

PS3 is better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 pm

MADMike wrote:
PS3 is better

¬.¬
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
PS3 is better

¬.¬

Smile I love controversy
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
Who here has or has had an xbox?

me uve had a ps3 longer than me and im still better than u
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Saint570 wrote:

Maybe you should actually think about upgrading

Ha! Don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

Death, maybe you should read what i said again... and if you still think that your just a plain fanboy...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:07 am

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

Death, maybe you should read what i said again... and if you still think that your just a plain fanboy...

I just find it absurd that you would say "upgrade." It's a matter of opinion, not fact. Even if the xbox had without a doubt a better server better graphics better whatever, I would still play on PSN because it's a friendlier network where all of my friends play.

And yes, I am a Sony fanboy, sue me. I'm a Sony fanboy because I grew up with Sony, not because I think it's better or makes the right decisions all the time. I've admitted that the xbox was better at most things than the ps3 when it was first released, but I hate microsoft and love Sony so why would I ever switch?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

I just find it absurd that you would say "upgrade." It's a matter of opinion, not fact. Even if the xbox had without a doubt a better server better graphics better whatever, I would still play on PSN because it's a friendlier network where all of my friends play.

And yes, I am a Sony fanboy, sue me. I'm a Sony fanboy because I grew up with Sony, not because I think it's better or makes the right decisions all the time. I've admitted that the xbox was better at most things than the ps3 when it was first released, but I hate microsoft and love Sony so why would I ever switch?

Fair enough, but the fact that everyone here is saying Xbox sucks when only play CoD is just dumb. Fair enough if your friends are on ps3 get that but it's fact that CoD is better for the box. Also i still love ps3 waay more than xbox because i grew up with it too.
Back to top Go down
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

i was a sony fan boy as i used to play my ps2 all the time, hard a sony cd player ajnd all of that,
but then i saw the light and got an xbox
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 pm

twistedcakes wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

i was a sony fan boy as i used to play my ps2 all the time, hard a sony cd player ajnd all of that,

Was it red? And a ring?
Back to top Go down
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm

MADMike wrote:
twistedcakes wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

Was it red? And a ring?

....that's not what i ment!
i saw the tv anyway not a red ring (RROD DOESN'T EXIST NOW! ONLY IN NO-LIFERS)
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

twistedcakes wrote:
MADMike wrote:
twistedcakes wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ha! Don't make me laugh.

Was it red? And a ring?

....that's not what i ment!
i saw the tv anyway not a red ring (RROD DOESN'T EXIST NOW! ONLY IN NO-LIFERS)
But it did exist and people continued kissing some Bill Gates bootay
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:08 pm

HEY!!! Bill Gates made me a sandwich once(because I told him to).

Now you now why we don't have an Xbox. haha jk
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Blink wrote:

Was it red? And had a ring? Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 pm

MADMike wrote:
Blink wrote:

Thats my emblem on halo reach xD
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Blink wrote:

Thats my emblem on halo reach xD

lol Gotta fight the power.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:30 am

Saint570 wrote:

Fair enough, but the fact that everyone here is saying Xbox sucks when only play CoD is just dumb.

Agreed. I was going to delete this topic bit it's about all we got in the microsoft gaming section. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Box ......................................................
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Xbox Zone-
Jump to: