Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Court Is Out Of Session

Go down 
+9
sadmemories20
Bloodharbringer
Blink
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
gggfrt
wilzoe
solidshark91493
Saint570
death_unites_us
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

I thought you were being totally serial. Shocked

lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
I thought you were being totally serial. Shocked

lol

you mean cereal? i could really use a bowl of that.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

NO! I mean serial. like manbearpig. Im being TOTALLY serial. But. no one believes me.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:04 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
NO! I mean serial. like manbearpig. Im being TOTALLY serial. But. no one believes me.. lol!

4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 Object12
Back to top Go down
sadmemories20
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:04 am

death_unites_us wrote:
4-8Court is currently out of session. If you have a case you would like to present, read the rules below, and then post it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-8Court is now in session. Judge death presiding.

It's come to my attention that some people can't get along here on the forums. Sure, I could just ban one of the two and move on, but I don't play that game here. So I've come up with a better solution.

This is the 4-8Court. If you have a problem with somebody else on the forums, you can bring the here, to the 4-8Court, where all bias is set aside for a simple answer. Failure to show up in court will result in several punishments at my disposal. Also, if I find it necessary, I can sentence you to court. This court can also be used as a ban court, where a jury of your peers will decide whether or not you stay or go.

The 4-8Court rules are as follows:
I will start off each case with an opening gesture. From there, both participants will give their side of the story in ONE POST. If you have something else to say, edit your first post, but do not get into a fight with the other participant. The post is to give your side of the story, not to bicker.

From there I will reply to the pleads, and then the audience (the rest of you guys) will give comments. We will then go from there, depending on what happens.

Without further ado, let me present you with our first case.

solid and saint have been fighting for weeks now, and to be honest nobody here (especially michael) can take it anymore. So, you two need to get it together, or you are both going to be in trouble.

So, solid and saint, give me your side of the story, whatever that may be, in ONE POST ONLY. Nobody else should post here until I reply to those two posts.

That is all.

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:02 pm

sadmemories20 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
4-8Court is currently out of session. If you have a case you would like to present, read the rules below, and then post it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-8Court is now in session. Judge death presiding.

It's come to my attention that some people can't get along here on the forums. Sure, I could just ban one of the two and move on, but I don't play that game here. So I've come up with a better solution.

This is the 4-8Court. If you have a problem with somebody else on the forums, you can bring the here, to the 4-8Court, where all bias is set aside for a simple answer. Failure to show up in court will result in several punishments at my disposal. Also, if I find it necessary, I can sentence you to court. This court can also be used as a ban court, where a jury of your peers will decide whether or not you stay or go.

The 4-8Court rules are as follows:
I will start off each case with an opening gesture. From there, both participants will give their side of the story in ONE POST. If you have something else to say, edit your first post, but do not get into a fight with the other participant. The post is to give your side of the story, not to bicker.

From there I will reply to the pleads, and then the audience (the rest of you guys) will give comments. We will then go from there, depending on what happens.

Without further ado, let me present you with our first case.

solid and saint have been fighting for weeks now, and to be honest nobody here (especially michael) can take it anymore. So, you two need to get it together, or you are both going to be in trouble.

So, solid and saint, give me your side of the story, whatever that may be, in ONE POST ONLY. Nobody else should post here until I reply to those two posts.

That is all.

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Enjoy your new home, I made it with the BANHAMMER!
4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 Another-victim-of-the-banhammer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 Default6

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 pm

nice sig random advertiser person ;P and i agree with his post that he made, hes a noob
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Good times
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Good times

Shocked
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 pm

This topic has 488 views.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 pm

It is, it's always good to look back on things like this which were unbelievably stupid this was.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

Saint570 wrote:
It is, it's always good to look back on things like this which were unbelievably stupid this was.

STUPIDCEPTION
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

STUPIDCEPTION

Correction STUPUGSEXSHION
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 pm

i lol'd, i wrote half and got distracted them came back and sent it like an hour later.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 am

Nostalgia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:45 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Nostalgia. Very Happy

suck my dick
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:50 am

Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
Nostalgia. Very Happy

suck my dick

K.
Back to top Go down
Scr3w
New User
New User
Scr3w

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 am

Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
To me hes annoying *censored*. and hes a smartass. like I said. people like him get beaten up on a regular basis because they cant learn to shut their mouth. period.
and what happened to PM's? I mean they are called PRIVATE MESSAGES.. not Please come and read's

ok. "I was trying to joke with you" my ass.. you were being a smartass, period.

The rest of it.. mostly I was already irritated and you werent helping any, so, I reamed you out.

And when you talk about my gf that really pisses me off. so for future reference.. STFU about my gf.

idk what else. so there I guess..

hahaha beat up on a regular basis? nah mate. three of my mates are considerd hardest in my year and one of them is my best mate and he thinks i'm as good a fighter as him so yeah. and tbh i bet your a lil girl irl Razz

Saint, the pro fighter yeno
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:20 am

Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
To me hes annoying *censored*. and hes a smartass. like I said. people like him get beaten up on a regular basis because they cant learn to shut their mouth. period.
and what happened to PM's? I mean they are called PRIVATE MESSAGES.. not Please come and read's

The rest of it.. mostly I was already irritated and you werent helping any, so, I reamed you out.

And when you talk about my gf that really pisses me off. so for future reference.. STFU about my gf.

hahaha beat up on a regular basis? nah mate. three of my mates are considerd hardest in my year and one of them is my best mate and he thinks i'm as good a fighter as him so yeah. and tbh i bet your a lil girl irl Razz

Future MMA fighter
Back to top Go down
Scr3w
New User
New User
Scr3w

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 am

Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt

I forgot this website was a thing until I got an email from this. How do I delete my old posts? They are so cringeworthy and I have this stupid wingsofredemption meme as my signature. Oh God why.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt

I forgot this website was a thing until I got an email from this. How do I delete my old posts? They are so cringeworthy and I have this stupid wingsofredemption meme as my signature. Oh God why.  

Anyway, I'm still rank 1 on this website so you guys clearly have not been shitposting enough.
Back to top Go down
Scr3w
New User
New User
Scr3w

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt

Don't talk badly about Wings. He is a true saint.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt

Same. God we were dumb. Especially me. I dont even wanna look
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:21 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

Future MMA fighter

Next Sage Northcutt

The fucks a meme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   4-8Court Is Out Of Session - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4-8Court Is Out Of Session
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: