Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIKES AND JOET WTF

Go down 
+5
MADMike
Saint570
Michael45
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
wilzoe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
"Mr nerd rage" "Don't get mouthy with me you *censored* " WTF U *censored*

"SQEAKY VOICE! HAHA" Thats just a few joey.

yes i know and i apologised and added u back then u deleted me for this reason ''joey ive deleted u because you keep joining and anoying me'' i joined and knifed u once

see he apoigized and so you need to do is accept it and so we can get back in are normal gaming world FFS and get this over with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

yes i know and i apologised and added u back then u deleted me for this reason ''joey ive deleted u because you keep joining and anoying me'' i joined and knifed u once

Joey i added you back yesterday but then i thought "WTF, he just expects me to add him back... no,no,no,no! Im standing up for myself. I will no longer let you push me around joey"
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:27 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

see he apoigized and so you need to do is accept it and so we can get back in are normal gaming world FFS and get this over with.

You just don't get it. This has happened more than once now and im not just gonna let you guys off the hook. Im standing up for myself and i know NO ONE is going to join me. Im still doing it though.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 pm

FFS HERE IS THE MESSAGE I READ IT HAPPY

Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 pm

wilzoe wrote:
FFS HERE IS THE MESSAGE I READ IT HAPPY

Will, that was a privite message i only wanted you too see. Not the whole 4-8Forum. Oh *censored* im so embarresed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 Default6

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Joey i added you back yesterday but then i thought "WTF, he just expects me to add him back... no,no,no,no! Im standing up for myself. I will no longer let you push me around joey"

1 u never added me back ive add u back 5 times and said sorry and you dont even have the care to say sorry to me because i tell you somthing im not doing it again now its your turn
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm

An thats all im done with this mikes and joey scream your *censored* heads off i cant take it anymore and tried to fix this but the arguement was too strong so im giving up and mikes are we mates or what cos it seems to me you *censored* hate me more than joey but fine if you dont thats your problem also that goes for joey too im sorry i just wanted to get my two best mates online from fighting and continue thats all now.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

1 u never added me back ive add u back 5 times and said sorry and you dont even have the care to say sorry to me because i tell you somthing im not doing it again now its your turn

Joey, if this was the first time, i would accept your sorry. However, this has to be the 8th time. Im standing up for myself, something i should have done a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 pm

So are you guys done areguing now.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Maybe we should all consider the fact that judging by deaths IMOD's, he's a had a bad day and wont be happy when he comes back and see's you all fighting, so kiss and make up?
death could already be in a bad mood. I'm not picking a side, I'm just saying that you should really think before you speak. I think this should go to court before it gets even more out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 pm

wilzoe wrote:
So are you guys done areguing now.

2things.

1. why the hell did you post a PRIVATE message i sent you on the forums?

2. Im done with this whole effin' mess. The minute that i saw a chat room filled with anti-mikes people. I knew it was over. You took sides. That hurt me more than the stuff joey said.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:47 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Maybe we should all consider the fact that judging by deaths IMOD's, he's a had a bad day and wont be happy when he comes back and see's you all fighting, so kiss and make up?
death could already be in a bad mood. I'm not picking a side, I'm just saying that you should really think before you speak. I think this should go to court before it gets even more out of hand.

Well gg, the last thing i wanted was for someone to post this on the forum. This was between me and joey but people like wilzoe had butt in and take sides.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Fine what you want me to do say sorry well ok im sorry second of all imma take off vids third f*ck this and lets me mates again i cant be bothered to argue anymore.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Well gg, the last thing i wanted was for someone to post this on the forum. This was between me and joey but people like wilzoe had butt in and take sides.
I agree, it's sorta messed up for wilzoe to do that, but court would be the cleanest way to solve this and get past it. Death is unbiased, you ad Joey are equal in his eyes. IMO that's the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:54 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Fine what you want me to do say sorry well ok im sorry second of all imma take off vids third f*ck this and lets me mates again i cant be bothered to argue anymore.

Ye .. um. The "lets be mates" thing isn't gonna be fixed with a sorry.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

I agree, it's sorta messed up for wilzoe to do that, but court would be the cleanest way to solve this and get past it. Death is unbiased, you ad Joey are equal in his eyes. IMO that's the best course of action.

Well you see, i don't really want to add anyone back atm. 4 people deleted me tonight because i stood up for myself. Shallow ... indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Well For a fact it wasnt me and if jacob peep or one of those deleted you what kinda friend is he
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Well you see, i don't really want to add anyone back atm. 4 people deleted me tonight because i stood up for myself. Shallow ... indeed it is.
Don't delete me!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

how many times do you think peep jacob m11www wilzoe deleted me tonight and jacob deleted me 3times
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Well For a fact it wasnt me and if jacob peep or one of those deleted you what kinda friend is he

Will, i have the chat saved. The stuff that was said. It hurt will.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

how many times do you think peep jacob m11www wilzoe deleted me tonight and jacob deleted me 3times

What do i think? I think 0 times. Seeing as everyone felt sorry for joey tonight. Don't ask me why.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

What do i think? I think 0 times. Seeing as everyone felt sorry for joey tonight. Don't ask me why.

no they dnt feel sorry they said u was over-reacting over a game and you know i fool around on cod its only a game not ur life i said to u when we was on cod5 calm down and stop raging but you had a fit at me
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

no they dnt feel sorry they said u was over-reacting over a game and you know i fool around on cod its only a game not ur life i said to u when we was on cod5 calm down and stop raging but you had a fit at me

Cod? WTF has that got to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

I agree with that statement. It I just a game and you need to calm down about. Joey screws around a lot. That's just how he has fun.
An yes you're complaining about him joining your games and screwing around.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:20 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

I agree with that statement. It I just a game and you need to calm down about. Joey screws around a lot. That's just how he has fun.
An yes you're complaining about him joining your games and screwing around.

Yup and mikes doesnt know what fun is mikes just stop caring about ur kd and just mess around its much more fun if u wanna be competetive go sign up for gb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIKES AND JOET WTF   MIKES AND JOET WTF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MIKES AND JOET WTF
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next