Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topic #5 - What I hate

Go down 
+3
gggfrt
Blink
MADMike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Topic #5 - What I hate Empty
PostSubject: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Now, this may a shorter topic than most, but hopefully that doesn't take away any (very, very small) prestige this section has. Now as gggfrt requested, he wanted me to just give some info on what I just hate and pisses me off.

Honestly, I try not to hate things too much or keep anger, but I have to say, there are things that just tick me off sometimes. I'm not sure whether to make this like past topics, but I feel like a list is appropriate at the moment.

The following is not ranked.

1) I hate presidential speeches, especially since the times they come up, or used to come up would be the only time I actually watch TV.
2) I hate commercials that try to be funny, but they fail, AND the commercial is unimportant anyways.
3) The DMV
4) I get pissed off when you want something bad not to happen, like if I'm carrying a bunch of stuff, and I realllly need them to not fall, and somehow, a ginormous poo flinging monkey trips me, and I end up failing my one goal.
5) 80% of movies, because most of the time, they're either A. crappy sequels B. crappy in general C. crappy remakes D. IN 3D!!!! There's just some that try either too hard, or definitely not hard enough. I am a sucker for superhero movies though...I'm Batman.
6) People who talk trash on YouTube and 95% of the time, they try to be as tough/racist/vulgar as they can be, but trolls are trolls. So, I hate trolls, unless they're me, because I'm a funny pun troll and you have to love me. You know, I just love the pun conTROLL! Yes, it's horrible, but, you enjoyed that. Wink
7) The current generation of music
8] I hate people who have different personas on the internet. Stay true to who you are.
9) I hate being sick in any way, unless, it's LOVE sick. PUNNED TIMES TWO!
10) I hate the Dallas Cowboys
11) I hate not being able to think of things I hate, but then I'll remember later.
12) I hate being so damn hot and not having a way to solve it.
13) I hate having to go to the bathroom in a crowded place like a mall or some type of event.
14) Sleeping
15) I hate that I used to go to class for 180 days, and 80 of them were days we did nothing educational at all.
16) I hate the smell of burning garbage, if you haven't smelt something like that, then I salute you.
17) I hate the ocean, given that fact, I have a feeling that'll be my death, and I pray it isn't.
18) I hate my imagination, because I imagine Sharks with legs, arms and wings. I just now gave it some lungs and the ability to shoot missiles. Another way I may die.
19) The dentist
20) I hate cheap scares, especially when you know they're coming, but you never know when.
21) I hate little kids in my area who curse more than an old man with a BAD temper.
22) I hate long lists.

On that note, I will end it here, but if you really care about other things I hate, I will update this from time to time.

This is been interesting for me, can't wait for the people who will try to take something from the list an try to get me angry. You're number 23. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am

23) I hate 10-year old cousins that make a Facebook account and try to be your friend and when you ignore them, they try to add you again and again.(Freakin William)
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Topic #5 - What I hate Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 am

MADMike wrote:
Now as gggfrt requested
Topic #5 - What I hate 11bDNyGaHisdxu7zr0p9t4M1o1_500
MADMike wrote:
Topic #5 - What I hate Picture_2
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Topic #5 - What I hate Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Now as gggfrt requested
Topic #5 - What I hate 11bDNyGaHisdxu7zr0p9t4M1o1_500
MADMike wrote:

Lol, the top one is sooo cute <333
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 am

Blink wrote:
23) I hate 10-year old cousins that make a Facebook account and try to be your friend and when you ignore them, they try to add you again and again.(Freakin William)

666) i hate facebook
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 am

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 pm

tyvm
6) People who talk trash on YouTube and 95% of the time, they try to be as tough/racist/vulgar as they can be, but trolls are trolls. So, I hate trolls, unless they're me, because I'm a funny pun troll and you have to love me. You know, I just love the pun conTROLL! Yes, it's horrible, but, you enjoyed that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
tyvm

you're the most stupid troll on the planet, you troll so hard that you fail.

that's why i don't mind you.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
tyvm

you're the most stupid troll on the planet, you troll so hard that you fail.

that's why i don't mind you.

LoL FTW look at my video at him raging LoL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic #5 - What I hate   Topic #5 - What I hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic #5 - What I hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MADMikeTheKing :: King's Korner-
Jump to: