Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My editing test (tell me what you think)

Go down 
+3
gggfrt
death_unites_us
LocoCola
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

My editing test (tell me what you think) Empty
PostSubject: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

comments, or help or whatever I would like it.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am

The random complete black screens get annoying.

Other than that awesome job I really liked it! Good song too, just saw them in concert.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
My editing test (tell me what you think) Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 am

good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

Last edited by gggfrt on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:13 am

gggfrt wrote:
good song, good egiting overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so they posted the video to show that theyre good a the gama, not good at editing. not that you arent good at editing.
I couldn't read half of what you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 am

gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.

wow...
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...
its a trick Question Correct?
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:34 am

try to get more then 1 game footage
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 am

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Epig
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..

I don't enjoy that much editing sometimes because I can't even tell if it's a good play or not. I try to give a good amount of editing but keep the actual play raw so that the person watching can see what I saw.

However I love to see over-edited stuff just because I love editing myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...

I don't enjoy that much editing sometimes because I can't even tell if it's a good play or not. I try to give a good amount of editing but keep the actual play raw so that the person watching can see what I saw.

However I love to see over-edited stuff just because I love editing myself.

I used to love this, it's amazing editing and you can see the majority of gameplay well.

Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

wow...

i never said it wasnt. but this video relies a lot on the editing AND the gameplay, whereas most gameplay based montages wouldnt change much without the editing.
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
The random complete black screens get annoying.

Other than that awesome job I really liked it! Good song too, just saw them in concert.

ya i did the black screens while under the dose of Calms Forte...bad choice but thanks and 30 seconds to mars FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   My editing test (tell me what you think) Empty

Back to top Go down

My editing test (tell me what you think)
Page 1 of 1