Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops: Win or Fail?

Go down 
+3
MADMike
gggfrt
death_unites_us
7 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Black Ops: Win or Fail? Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am

Call of Duty Black Ops: just a game, or perhaps a miracle?

I say no to both of those questions. No, Black Ops is not a miracle, nor is it just a game, it is a magical dragon.

Kidding aside, I'd like to put in my comments on this new game.

First, the pros. Holy crap is there a lot of nice stuff in Black Ops. Treyarch hit a lot of buttons with this one. All the game modes, all the customization, zombies, it's like they finally actually listened to the fans.

There's a lot of nice little things going in this game. The party system works well, the lobbies are easy to switch, game winning killcams on every game mode, all of it is nice to have, even though it should have been in the previous games.

The maps....they actually don't suck. I like almost all of them, they are simple but complex enough to not be stupid. They have returned to a CoD4-like map system, which is awesome. No more camper-built huge scaled MW2 maps.

And holy crap theater mode is awesome.

The cons: To be honest, I don't have much to complain about. That's the thing about Black Ops, I haven't found myself saying SON OF A BIATCH NOOB TOOB or CAMPER ZOMG YOU CAMPER QUEER so much. They have really taken a step away from the noob geared MW2 and into a more CoD4 like game again. The other thing I like is that although it may seem like they are returning to a CoD4-like game, it seems different, and I like how they went for a kind of different feel rather than just copy off of themselves again.

My biggest complaint is connection. It needs to be fixed NAOW. It's awful. Not only do you lag when you shoot, but your entire screen can lag and you can walk crooked. In the others, at least when you lagged, it just meant you didn't kill a guy. In Black Ops, sometimes I can't even walk into a room straight if I'm in a bad connection.

The other thing is, more than CoD4 CoD5 and MW2 combined, I get killed around corners like I can't even believe. MW2 and CoD4, it was like once a game, Black Ops it's every other kill. I will clearly hide behind a corner, die, and in the killcam I was standing in the open like a damn duck. WTF.

And also, what's with the graphics? It looks like CoD3 1/2. I mean why have all this customization if everything looks like crap?

The graphics aren't that bad, but seriously, they could have done better. I instantly noticed it in my very first game, the walls look like crap, the ground looks like crap, the characters and guns look alright though.

And why in the name of all that is holy did they bring back last stand. DOES ANYBODY LIKE LAST STAND?!!? WHY BRING IT BACK!?!?!

That is all for now.

Love death.

P.S. The grenades sound like popcorn. WTF!?

Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
Black Ops: Win or Fail? Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 am

I find the fact that the python has an acog odd.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 am

I found campers, all 2 prestiges ahead, how pro like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Black Ops: Win or Fail? Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:40 am

The Claymores are the most annyoing thing ever >.> Bored of it already tbh... I love CoD4.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Call of Duty Black Ops: just a game, or perhaps a miracle?

I say no to both of those questions. No, Black Ops is not a miracle, nor is it just a game, it is a magical dragon.

Absolutely agreed, maybe even a magical dragon on a hovering periodical table

death_unites_us wrote:

And also, what's with the graphics? It looks like CoD3 1/2. I mean why have all this customization if everything looks like crap?

The graphics aren't that bad, but seriously, they could have done better. I instantly noticed it in my very first game, the walls look like crap, the ground looks like crap, the characters and guns look alright though.

answer to this: get your TV fixed... it's obviously your own problem, since i'm the one with the 55"TV, ith should me having the most problems, no?

death_unites_us wrote:

And why in the name of all that is holy did they bring back last stand. DOES ANYBODY LIKE LAST STAND?!!? WHY BRING IT BACK!?!?!
holy frog on a floating treebranch, dude, chill. haven't you noticed it takes 2 (long) seconds for the downed person to take out his gun? it's absolutely not that bad.

death_unites_us wrote:

P.S. The grenades sound like popcorn. WTF!?

yeah... and the smoke looks like my crumpled sock. no kidding.
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Mmmm....decoy grenades taste like poopcorn.

Black Ops is win.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Alivad wrote:
Mmmm....decoy grenades taste like poopcorn.

Black Ops is win.

erm...

lol...

hahaha...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

no.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm

The willy pete tactical grenade has willy in it has anyone noticed 0_0

I bet Joey noticed it 1st LoL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 am

wilzoe wrote:

Actually i noticed something funny about the willy pete, it has to do with the first mickey mouse film ever.

fact is, it's called Steamboat Willy, and the evil captain's name is Pete.

so i lol'd. a bit.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
wilzoe wrote:

Actually i noticed something funny about the willy pete, it has to do with the first mickey mouse film ever.

so i lol'd. a bit.

Epic win.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
wilzoe wrote:

so i lol'd. a bit.

Epic win.

thank you kind sir :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Win or Fail?   Black Ops: Win or Fail? Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops: Win or Fail?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Archives-