Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oppermann's Mind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Oppermann's Mind. Empty
PostSubject: Oppermann's Mind.   Oppermann's Mind. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 am

Yes, I am Oppermann. it means the highest man(as in Leader, not drugs), and in this topic you get to see what's going through my mind, it looks like a good idea, since I'm on the PC a lot while working, sometimes I need to escape, but there are no new posts because I was just on it 1 hour ago and everyone's at school or at work, so yeah.

welcome to my world.

24 November 2010

01:53: Cataclysm is coming out, i have the urge to play world or warcraft again...

23 November 2010

03:38: I finally finished it. chapter3 was epic, next up, chapter 4 of course... FML.
02:23: BREAKTHROUGH: what's so secret about victoria's secret? everybody knows it. it should be called victoria's hot ass.
01:44: f*ck it, I lied, it is drum and bass.
01:30: damn, I totally forgot about blocks, these little buggers are a pain in the arse... but i guess i'll manage eventually, I'm still learning.
01:25: hell yeah, i'm getting better at this. 6 rooms should be enough.
01:12: thank the internet[16.666666666666668] but how does that fit in my program... round off to 16.7 i guess.
01:10: calculating how many minutes 1 million milliseconds is.
01:04: my avatar is cute. hoping mike posts a video of jenn dancing to it. that would make him famous.
12:57: what's that coming over the hill is it a monster, is it a monster!!??
12:56: my dogtags, where are they? ah, on the floor, lucky i found them, now to put them back around my neck.
Back to top Go down

Oppermann's Mind.
Page 1 of 1