Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my Sony Vaio today :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Got my Sony Vaio today :P Default6
Saint570

Got my Sony Vaio today :P Empty
PostSubject: Got my Sony Vaio today :P   Got my Sony Vaio today :P EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Really nice looking and is great in every way other than graphics which doesnt really matter because Im only playing minecraft on it and that runs well. Graphics card is ATI Radeon 4650 HD btw. laptop is super sexy and just really no down sides yet! Very Happy
Also i've called it Sony vaio because it's a sony vaio. Sorry Mikes and "Martha"
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Got my Sony Vaio today :P   Got my Sony Vaio today :P EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Really nice looking and is great in every way other than graphics which doesnt really matter because Im only playing minecraft on it and that runs well. Graphics card is ATI Radeon 4650 HD btw. laptop is super sexy and just really no down sides yet! Very Happy
Also i've called it Sony vaio because it's a sony vaio. Sorry Mikes and "Martha"

Martha is offended that you may have just called her brother "Sony vaio." I suggest that you apoligise right now.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Got my Sony Vaio today :P Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Got my Sony Vaio today :P   Got my Sony Vaio today :P EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Martha is offended that you may have just called her brother "Sony vaio." I suggest that you apoligise right now.

Martha is going to die someday hopefully. Sony vaio shall live forever in the Mac and Vaio halls. I want a mac just because i dont have one lololololol
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Got my Sony Vaio today :P   Got my Sony Vaio today :P EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Martha is going to die someday hopefully. Sony vaio shall live forever in the Mac and Vaio halls. I want a mac just because i dont have one lololololol

STOP MAKING MARTHA FEEL SMALL! Sony vaio will die in a hole with fire!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my Sony Vaio today :P   Got my Sony Vaio today :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my Sony Vaio today :P
Page 1 of 1