Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR

Go down 
+8
Blink
wilzoe
superflydrew
~Legendary_DL~
CNicol11
keroberus2
ghillieman456
StrikerZX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR Empty
PostSubject: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 pm

I love the intervention

it reminds me of the all so powerful

m40a3 and since it's the bolt action

it remind me even more of that gun

the barret 50 cal is ok

same power as the intervention but

less accurate and is semiautomatic

WA200 is ok along with the M21 EBR

cuz they feel like the same gun

they need like two bullets for a kill and i like my bullets to exterminate

people in one bullet

cuz if not i'm screwed

So to rap it all up i love the Intervention

also, there is something about a bolt action rifle

that makes kills feel better

so yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
ghillieman456
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am

Yes I have been realizing that all of these guns usually take 2 shots to take down an enemy. They really need to have more power on the barrett making it one shot kill along with the intervention. I miss the M40A3 from cod4 and I think they should have had a more assortment of sniper rifles. I personally use the barrett with heartbeat sensor and silencer along with a silenced glock with fmj. I just think that sniping it pointless on this game and people should stick to their assault rifles and SMGs.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 am

ghillieman456 wrote:
Yes I have been realizing that all of these guns usually take 2 shots to take down an enemy. They really need to have more power on the barrett making it one shot kill along with the intervention. I miss the M40A3 from cod4 and I think they should have had a more assortment of sniper rifles. I personally use the barrett with heartbeat sensor and silencer along with a silenced glock with fmj. I just think that sniping it pointless on this game and people should stick to their assault rifles and SMGs.

WAT!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me

lol are you?

but i have to disagree on sniping

being pointless

in this game

the reason being is that you can enhance every art in sniping

you enhance quickscopes with sleight of hand pro

you enhance no scopes with steady aim

you enhance hard scopes with steady aim pro

you enhance power with stopping power

you can also enhance bullet penetration with

FMJ attachment

so most of those take out sniping being pointless

i have nothing against you dude but i disagree with

your comment

plus i don't really prefer heartbeat sensors cuz it takes

my sight away from the real map

i have myself focusing on that little sensor more

so if someone has like ninja i'm screwed

my sniper class is:

Intervention
FMJ

dual deagles or when i get it dual model 1887

stopping power pro

sleight of hand pro

and steady aim pro

with semtex and stun

that class kill noobs and some pro players if your good

if your really good you pwn elephants roflcopter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OMFG you all suck at snipzorzing.   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 am

Accuracy stats count as recoil, RoF makes up for recoil and Intervention and Barrett both "One hit kill" WITHOUT Stopping Power, you just have to use the sniper how it was suppose to be used, sure no scopes and quick scopes are good for montages, clips, ETC...but other than that you hurt your team if you royally eff up which can happen against an AR

IMO Barrett > Intervention. M21 > WA2000

BTW M21 has less recoil and if you are using sniper as a supportive roll headshots are 1 hit kills without stopping power on M21 and WA2000 the two best are the M21 and Barrett IMO but you BA fanbois love the Intervention. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 am

i love the intervention thats the only sniper i use i hate people who use the barret or the m21 but m21 is ok for me anyways affraid
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 am

zeldafan11 wrote:
Accuracy stats count as recoil, RoF makes up for recoil and Intervention and Barrett both "One hit kill" WITHOUT Stopping Power, you just have to use the sniper how it was suppose to be used, sure no scopes and quick scopes are good for montages, clips, ETC...but other than that you hurt your team if you royally eff up which can happen against an AR

IMO Barrett > Intervention. M21 > WA2000

BTW M21 has less recoil and if you are using sniper as a supportive roll headshots are 1 hit kills without stopping power on M21 and WA2000 the two best are the M21 and Barrett IMO but you BA fanbois love the Intervention. santa

if accuracy stats also count as recoil then the barret should be really accurate

plus the way your supposed to use a sniper rifle is to kill the other person from longrange

without stopping power you have to hit about the chest or higher

no scopes aren't only for montages, clips, etc but they are also for

people who are put in a situation where a person is right in front of you

and you have no other choice but to shoot and a no scope and hope for the best

quick scopes are also the same

quick scopes you can't really follow people when they are near you when your scoped

in, so you try to quickscope so you can hit him so it is much easier

and also when your at a situation when someone know your at some place

and you know he is there but you didn't kill him in the first shot

you have to appear in a second and try to aim in that second and hit him

so you have more of a chance to kill him

and also you can't always have headshot with the wa200 or the m21 ebr

though i also like them i am giving their bad sides as well

the wa200 and the m21 have no recoil and are semiautomatic which is very usefull

yet you have to mostly shoot them twice

so i recommend those guns in hardcore

and the intervention and the barret in normal health game modes

plus you do help your team when you beast with those guns

and i like the m21 more than the wa200 cuz you have with the wa200

you need to do that lens thing
Back to top Go down
keroberus2
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Personally, whether the WA2k, Barret or Intervention are suprerior, I don't really care. To me, sniping does not feel right, if it's not a bolt action. (Goes back to the M40A3/R700 Days).

This means I will only use the Intervention, even if many a time, with stopping power it's still 2 hits. Sniping is instantly disadvantaged on this game, 2 hits are too frequent with the strongest snipers. Even with Stopping power, it's 2 hit many a time. I'd rather UMP across the map.

Intervention Thermal/Heartbeat ftw, or silencer on hardcore (Just because I can =D)
Back to top Go down
CNicol11
4-8Member
4-8Member
CNicol11

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:20 pm

I mostly use the Intervention because for some reason i'm really good at getting headshots so yeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
if accuracy stats also count as recoil then the barret should be really accurate

plus the way your supposed to use a sniper rifle is to kill the other person from longrange

quick scopes you can't really follow people when they are near you when your scoped

the wa200 and the m21 have no recoil and are semiautomatic which is very usefull

That's what secondary's are for, when you move you pull out your secondary, no scopes and quick scopes are fine but using a secondary is a better tactic....And you are more likely to survive, helping your team if you don't "beast" it up, skilled snipers can get upper body and headshots you "beast"'s act like you get something for this when all you end up with is a negative K/D, aswell for all zZirGrizZ fanboys, anyone can no scope your not special, you would be helping your team more if you sniped as support, NOT rushing into spawn and dying after a no scope/quick scope(often a failed one).
Back to top Go down
~Legendary_DL~
New User
New User
~Legendary_DL~

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:01 pm

i love all of the it just depends on weather im play a regular match or hardcore match.

reg. match Intervention, and 50 Cal.

HC match M21

i severly dislike the other one its pointless to use its just like the m21, so y is it there
Back to top Go down
keroberus2
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

~Legendary_DL~ wrote:
i love all of the it just depends on weather im play a regular match or hardcore match.

reg. match Intervention, and 50 Cal.

HC match M21

i severly dislike the other one its pointless to use its just like the m21, so y is it there

To look ugly.

As my friends and I call it, it is the Box Sniper. Smile
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:01 pm

zeldafan11 wrote:
StrikerZX wrote:

That's what secondary's are for, when you move you pull out your secondary, no scopes and quick scopes are fine but using a secondary is a better tactic....And you are more likely to survive, helping your team if you don't "beast" it up, skilled snipers can get upper body and headshots you "beast"'s act like you get something for this when all you end up with is a negative K/D, aswell for all zZirGrizZ fanboys, anyone can no scope your not special, you would be helping your team more if you sniped as support, NOT rushing into spawn and dying after a no scope/quick scope(often a failed one).

I agree on switching to your secondary so that you don't die but what i was mostly talking about is the quickscopes you might have to do from long range if you need to do that even though a even better tactic is to run away and get him from a different angle

But how about player who don't talk to their teammates even in team games

They almost never help you at all

i'm just asking everybody on which ones they like the best dude

NO debate on how u play

and you know i love you all

I just love the intervention

oh and sorry i talked back on your opinion

really starting to lose my manners

also if your good you can help your team with a sniper rifle without having to be support

you can be like death_unites_us or me or elephant or anyone who is good at sniping

You just have to learn everything about sniping and be good at it

Having a negative K/d isn't bad it just tells you that you need to do better and

good luck next time, then you will start to learn from your mistakes and be able

to snipe as if you had and submachine or assault rifle

Plus i don't really like zzirgrisaz lol

no scoping is nothing special and requires luck which i don't have with no scoping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

The Intervention is a beast of a weapon. but i feel that the gun is called by the map. in that sense, if im playing on a smaller map, ill rock the smg's. on a mid to close range map, ill rock the AR's. on maps like Wasteland, the sniper is the only answer. the long range firefights are ofter decided by the accuracy of the weapon. and the sniper rifle chosen by the player should match their playing type. The Intervention for more skilled players or people looking for an authentic feel or the semi-auto snipers for the person with a mediocre aim.
In my opinion i feel that the Intervention is a better quick-scoping weapon, while the M21 EBR, the WA2000, and the .50 Cal are good weapons for the mid range maps, like Highrise.

But in the end, it is the personal preference of the player.
Back to top Go down
superflydrew
New User
New User
superflydrew

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

cheers ill go with intervention
plus: power, perfect with stoping power
minus: time reloading, amount of ammo,

iv leared to get passed reloading and ammo so intervention is my baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
I agree on switching to your secondary so that you don't die but what i was mostly talking about is the quickscopes you might have to do from long range if you need to do that even though a even better tactic is to run away and get him from a different angle

But how about player who don't talk to their teammates even in team games

They almost never help you at all

i'm just asking everybody on which ones they like the best dude

NO debate on how u play

and you know i love you all

I just love the intervention

oh and sorry i talked back on your opinion

really starting to lose my manners

also if your good you can help your team with a sniper rifle without having to be support

you can be like death_unites_us or me or elephant or anyone who is good at sniping

You just have to learn everything about sniping and be good at it

Having a negative K/d isn't bad it just tells you that you need to do better and

good luck next time, then you will start to learn from your mistakes and be able

to snipe as if you had and submachine or assault rifle

Plus i don't really like zzirgrisaz lol

no scoping is nothing special and requires luck which i don't have with no scoping

That is how I play and yes there are moments where you need to quick scope like when they sneak up on you while sniping, even today that I needed to quick scope when someone sneaked up on me using the Intervention quite I was quick scoping WITHOUT Stopping Power and got a lot of kills quick scoping aggressively and then I played a match with the same setup but I supported my team and my score was greater in size, though I learned in my trials, that quick scoping takes a lot of skill but so does normal sniping, all preference.

Well I like Barret and M21 EBR, though it's sad they didn't make the WA2000 fully auto like it is in real life, oh well...
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 am

If the Wa2000 was fully automatic it would be overpowered no increasingly overpowered like model 1887 akimbos
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 pm

barret is the best has high damage and is auto-matic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:19 am

I'm not "pro" at sniping so i like the security that if i miss i wont have to worry about a delay before the next shot. Sometimes ill miss and the enemy figures out where i am then by the time they have time to react my second shot has already blown their face off. But I have to admit. The intervention is pretty sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 am

I don't have a favorite because I have the Cheytac as my sniper rifle class but I like to use the default sniper rifle class that the game provides.

That takes me to one point, Cheytac sounds so much better than Intervention. When I hear Intervention, I think about intermission.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm

all i have to say is intervention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:54 am

i personally love the m21 i use it with fmg and acog with stopping power its a one shot kill every time
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:56 am

k-colts1977 wrote:
i personally love the m21 i use it with fmg and acog with stopping power its a one shot kill every time

meh the barret is stronger and semi-auto so i prefer it.

and welcome! we have an introduction so if you want to you cant tell us abit bout yourself there. if you want to that is.
have fun and trust me you'll have fun here.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm

k-colts1977 wrote:

Welcome new member k-colts! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Dempentseka
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Intervention, seems like its the only rifle that shoots where i want it to, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR   Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR Empty

Back to top Go down

Intervention vs Barret. 50 Cal. vs WA200 vs. M21 EBR
Page 1 of 1