Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Montage Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The New Montage Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 am

It's here, and it's possibly my best work so far in my opinion.

Let me know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpdNhaDP3A

And PLEASE spread this, I really want it to get noticed in time for the real thing. Thanks guys Wink

And btw the name, since I know you'll ask, is Saving The Unwilling. I left the easter egg at the end for the other viewers to guess at it, but I'm sure you guys got it right away. Right?

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
The New Montage Trailer Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 am

Looks Awesome. i like the multicored 4-8Productions in the middle
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 am

The planes scenes were bad ass. The first few fade outs were cool but the last one i just expected it to play the song. Other than that amazing but you really should of added Colour Correction
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 am

Saint570 wrote:
The planes scenes were bad ass. The first few fade outs were cool but the last one i just expected it to play the song. Other than that amazing but you really should of added Colour Correction

Well I obviously go for the different, so I wanted you to expect it but then not have it. Plus it's just a trailer.

And I don't believe in color correction. I've never used it before, so I keep it raw since it's kinda my style now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:02 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Well I obviously go for the different, so I wanted you to expect it but then not have it. Plus it's just a trailer.

And I don't believe in color correction. I've never used it before, so I keep it raw since it's kinda my style now.

I'd only use it for the cinematic scenes though because it removes that kinda greyness on the video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Montage Trailer   The New Montage Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Montage Trailer
Page 1 of 1