Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Not Partner With Drew!!!

Go down 
+5
MADMike
wilzoe
Saint570
superflydrew
havik97
9 posters
AuthorMessage
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

Do Not Partner With Drew!!! Empty
PostSubject: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi havik here and after having a heated discussion with Drew I have came to the conclusion that Drew is absolutely not helping with the channel and is pretty much fu*king me over....... After I told him to help more he kicked me out of the chat and decided to continue to fu*k me over..... So I gave him a warning about copyrighting any vids that he had with the DHD Gaming intro and he said fine... But he became a pus*y and decided to remove all vids with it so I'm kicking him out of DHD and have decided to recruit anybody with a D at the begining of there name that can record...
I just wanted to warn you guys so that you knew not to partner with him since he will fu*k you over .... Thanks anyways.
-havik
Back to top Go down
superflydrew
New User
New User
superflydrew

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm

I love this post because it is exacly the oposite of what actualy happend, first havik hasnt asked me for helf, second he keept spaming useless messeges in the chat so i removed him untill he apoligized, he did not apologize but i still added him back yet he still thought it was right to change things in my conversation so i removed him again, so i hope u have a good time partnering with someone else so u can contribute nothing to the channel and screew them over have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Half of that message was fom yesterday... I was only spaming to screw around....
also no i have stuff to do in my life i posted a majority of the vids on the channel when i had time yet you worked on your personal channel while i worked on dhd gaming and my channel suffered and no only reason you kicked me is because you were mad about me telling you to help with the channel which i did ask...
have a nice day and anybody reading this post dont get fact confused with fiction...
-havik
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Do Not Partner With Drew!!! Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm

I really dont see why either of you is posting this here. Fair enough if you're wanting to warn us Havik not to partner with drew, but i doubt anyore here is ever going to anyway. And wtf, did you both decide to post this here because neither of you comes here often and both of you are here all of a sudden you have a little ladies fight. Now both of you tits or gtfo because you're fight will never go down in ~4-8History like the epic war of SolidShark and Saint570.

GOML AND GTFO.

Ko....

...Partly..
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I agree with Havik and you Drew cos Drew Supaflydrew is your own personal account and you have more subs on it than DHDGaming but Drew it was a bit rude you just left and stopped posting on DHD cos at the start you could of just said to Havik sorry I don't wanna make a dual account with you simple so yh all I can say Drew in your not going to help out with DHDGaming but you wanted to make it in the first place whats the point.

Havik there is no point in you thinking about copyrighting Drew even if he didn't want to help out with DHDGaming cos in the first place he started it with you and so he has 50% of the channel and everything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay Drew and I Are Talking Right Now On Skype Please Wait For Any Updates On The Future Of DHD Gaming. Any Updates Will Be Posted Here.
-havik
Back to top Go down
superflydrew
New User
New User
superflydrew

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

He was just mad i kicked him out we handled it and i help out with the channel, infact i have alot of vids saved up just for the channel, nut i do have more subs on the other one so i do kinda have to work harder on that one
Back to top Go down
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Okay so we have resolved the situation and decided to get over any hard times and stop fighting and we both said that we were both doing something that was hurting the other person in some way... so it is official DHD Gaming is still good! Expect to see more videos from us!!!
-havik <3
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Do Not Partner With Drew!!! Funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
superflydrew
New User
New User
superflydrew

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm

lls @ mad mike
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Nice one MADMike

Now on the subject of this
If your channel isn't working, oh well. Don't go trash talk the other person. I, personally have seen more videos out of Drew in general, and more trolling out of Havik. If a partnership doesn't work out you don't try to tear down the person you were just a partner with, you say goodbye, and then go your separate ways.
Back to top Go down
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

Trolling From Me???? NOPE! And Its Not That The Channel Doesnt Have That Many Subs ...... >Sad It was all about something else its all over so just forget the whole thing.....
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 am

Saint570 wrote:
tits or gtfo

The name of my future dance club.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 am

imma leaf imma leaf imma leaf.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
tits or gtfo

The name of my future dance club.

I EFFING ROFLBSIST
Back to top Go down
onlyusemeHARDLINE
4-8Member
4-8Member
onlyusemeHARDLINE

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 am

What a waste of time reading this STUPID topic.
Back to top Go down
http://mrnerdrage@Yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Partner With Drew!!!   Do Not Partner With Drew!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Partner With Drew!!!
Page 1 of 1