Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best derby in the world by far.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Best derby in the world by far. Default6
Saint570

Best derby in the world by far. Empty
PostSubject: Best derby in the world by far.   Best derby in the world by far. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm

BIGGEST derby in the world by miles. Segregation. Secterianism. Hatred and its played in one of the hardest citys in the world its got it all.

What other sport do you see the managers/cocaches actually squaring up to each other? this rivalry is around 100 years old and started because of religion. Cant say i've not been in a few fights with mates because of the scummy huns but lol they deserve it.

Lennon gets blamed for *censored* everythin man, gets letter bombs and bullets sent to his house and keeps on goin and he's always gets bans n *censored* when cunts like mccoist dont? walter smith is an alright guy but mccoist is a *censored* twat.

Got a better rivalry? post it here. there isnt one though Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Best derby in the world by far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best derby in the world by far.   Best derby in the world by far. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Could not agree with you more. For anyone who doesn't understand, it's the football match bewtween Celtic and Rangers. Luckily Me snd Saint are both Celtic fans so we are not trying to find out were we live so we can kill each other, LOL :p Oh and btw saint, the 1 - 0 win, (Neil Lennon , Ally mcCoist fight) I was at that, right beside the duggout, saw it so well. HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE!
Back to top Go down

Best derby in the world by far.
Page 1 of 1