Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving The Unwilling is LIVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Saving The Unwilling is LIVE Empty
PostSubject: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you guys so much for the support, every like means the world Wink

Also spread it as much as possible, it deserves to be seen, I think Wink

And one final note: The Eli I talk about at the beginning is not eliman1234567890. I let him know that before the montage went up Wink

Thanks again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXLmoBZr9gE

Last edited by death_unites_us on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:19 pm

LOL, it would be funny if it was about eliman Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saving The Unwilling is LIVE Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Michael45 wrote:

I think it's someone in his church, and death, i just wanna touch on what i commented on saving the unwilling. I shouldnt have stated it's not better than LED "IN MY OPINION" because it just made it seem like it didnt meet my expectations or anything like that, it did. Infact it surpassed them. The scenes where you are walking towards the camrea are amazing in my opinion and the gameplay was *censored* fantastic, the music choice was great but i was thinking that lolitas medicene would come on at some point, the music was good anyway so it wasnt much of a disapointment. But overall man it was amazing, hairs on my legs were standing up and there was goosebumps all over my arms and shivers down my spine, you inspired me to make videos in the first place with LED and if that video never came out, this video would have. It's my second favourite video by you ever so dont feel it's overshadowed by LED in my mind. Infact the scene at 2:00 is perhaps my favourite clip from you ever when you are just walking then boom wallbang, slide transition triple kill. *censored* awesome man nice work Very Happy

Also on a side note, are you beliveing in this whole May 21st thing?
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

I think it's someone in his church, and death, i just wanna touch on what i commented on saving the unwilling. I shouldnt have stated it's not better than LED "IN MY OPINION" because it just made it seem like it didnt meet my expectations or anything like that, it did. Infact it surpassed them. The scenes where you are walking towards the camrea are amazing in my opinion and the gameplay was *censored* fantastic, the music choice was great but i was thinking that lolitas medicene would come on at some point, the music was good anyway so it wasnt much of a disapointment. But overall man it was amazing, hairs on my legs were standing up and there was goosebumps all over my arms and shivers down my spine, you inspired me to make videos in the first place with LED and if that video never came out, this video would have. It's my second favourite video by you ever so dont feel it's overshadowed by LED in my mind. Infact the scene at 2:00 is perhaps my favourite clip from you ever when you are just walking then boom wallbang, slide transition triple kill. *censored* awesome man nice work Very Happy

Also on a side note, are you beliveing in this whole May 21st thing?

21st May makes me lulz Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Thank you Saint, means a lot Wink

and although completely off topic, no, the May 21st thing is stupid. Anything that has to do with time is false simply because time is completely relative. We don't actually know what time it is, because on every single spot on the earth technically it would be a different time, because it is all relevant to where the sun is in relation to the Earth. Aside from all of that, End of the World theories are just ridiculous anyways, the only one that made any sense at all and was actually alsmot interesting was the 2000 one. But obviously that one was incorrect as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving The Unwilling is LIVE   Saving The Unwilling is LIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving The Unwilling is LIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Archives-
Jump to: