Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 pm

These are the moments detailing my first day of playing on my PS3 with the first game I ever got on said console. Let me clarify this to those who would think otherwise, I loved oblivion. It was new for me since I was a complete nub in RPGs. When I read about this game I knew I had to have it. Because I technically grounded that day I was allotted an hour's worth of gaming, due to my persistent attitude and natualy annoying personality. These are the moments I remember the most.

1st Moment: Game crashes as soon as I press start.

2nd Moment: Emperor Uriel Septim VII refused to die when the Mythic Dawn was scripted to kill him near the end of the underground dungeon. Needless to say I wasted good twenty minutes right there.

3rd Moment: Learned to copy items using the duplication glitch that I honestly found by mistake while messing with multiple weapons that just so happend to be the same.

Seen here for those interested (purposely picked the one with the squeeking squeeker):
Spoiler:

4th Moment: While wandering in the nude due to the fact that I hated the Mythic Dawn robe I was wearing I decided to ask a imperial guard on where I could find a local shop but accidently angered him due to some weird glitch. Normally they DON'T attack you if you make the wrong choices in a conversation wheel. First time I ever killed someone when I didn't want to.

5th Moment: Killing the champion in the Citidel Tourny thingy after telling him his father was a vampire. I didn't want to kill him.

6th Moment: After being turned into a vampire out of nowhere I roamed around the area where I had been infected...at night of course. While traveling to a village at night and sleeping on a cot I wake up in the morning and die. At the same time that was the point I had autosaved and everytime I wake up I die. Over, and over, and over again. Had to reload an earlier save point and lose some very expensive and hard-earned gear.

Those are my moments. Yours?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm still fresh to Oblivion and I can't share much since I am still in the process of beating the game and making sure I see everything I need to see before Skyrim comes. I can say that I had both laughable and frustrating moments.

1) Getting surprised attacked by a bear, killing said bear, and making him barrel roll down a mountain side. Priceless.

2) Being attacked by a mountain lion, moving towards a cliff, having the lion attack and leap to it's death. Priceless.

3) Being attacked by a 7-man crab squad while I ran around the beach believing that they were a bunch of Krabbys who wanted vengeance.

4) Game freezing every time I had woken up at a certain point in the game, forcing me to find out that my last save happened to be days old.

5) Temporarily dropping one of the story needed items on the ground to make room for some armor, which was stupid in the first place, and then having it be kicked by one of the guards helping me in the mission, and watch it fall into an area I would die or couldn't reach.

All in all, good times. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I generally cant remember them anymore, i played the hell outta it in 06 but havent play it since. Oh and at the part where the mythic dawn try to kill Uriel Septim, i stand infront of the secret passage bit and the guy just keeps running into you lol it's hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty

Back to top Go down

Profound Moments in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Elder Scrolls-
Jump to: