Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Peace Offering

Go down 
+4
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Michael45
havik97
death_unites_us
8 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 pm

It's time to get to the bottom of this.

A week ago Bloodharbringer said he was going to leave, for somewhere around the 4th time, the 4-8Forums for good. He did not say hewas leaving 4-8, and he made the leave peacefully with me, so I let him go, expecting he would probably be back. And if he didn't come back, I was okay with that, we were still friends, and I always knew where to find him. Then, he did come back, and I argued with him because I didn't like the way he came back. He made it sound like the only reason he left was so he could come back and make a big fuss out of it. I'm sorry Blood, but I don't take leaving that lightly that you can come and go as you please. You are either 4-8 or you are not, pick one. Either way, I love the kid, he's one of my most supportive, and I would do anything for him.

Wilzoe, however, took a different route. He left coldly. He left in a way that says to me that he has learned nothing of 4-8 since he ever joined. And the fact that a lot of you tried to follow in his steps before I even got two words in breaks my heart.

Whoever else is here and reading this, listen up because I'm only going to say this once.

THIS IS A WEBSITE, GET THE HELL OVER IT.

I am so unbelievably tired of people overreacting on this site. It's a forums site for heaven's sake, it's not even the real home of 4-8, the website is. If you hate 4-8 so much, just don't come around, we'll miss you and then we'll move on.

I love every single person who has ever posted on this site. If you are here, it means you took an extra step towards 4-8. You watched a video of mine, and you said "I want to learn more about this." You contacted me, we talked, and here we all are, one big happy dysfunctional family.

So what the hell happened? Have I taught all of you nothing over the last 2 years? All I have said over all this time is "The views don't matter. The views don't matter." 4-8 is about the community, it always has been, and it always will be. I am here for you guys, helping you through your problems, bringing you entertainment, I don't give two shits what other people think or how many other people watch my videos.

I thought you all understood that, but apparently all this was to you was a place to come, watch a video, and leave. And if that's how you view it, then fine, watch my videos and get the hell off this site because it is not for you, it is for my friends.

If you still believe in 4-8, stay. If you believe in me, Mike King, the person behind this all, stay, and we will continue our beautiful friendship. If you believe this place is dead because there are less views on my videos, get lost.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm

I Want To Stay.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Staying <3
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
A Peace Offering Default6

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

the reason i havnt been posting much i cos my dads in hostpital and dont feel like posting often will go on my pc like mid day night when i have time. just posted this to show you im not leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
the reason i havnt been posting much i cos my dads in hostpital and dont feel like posting often will go on my pc like mid day night when i have time. just posted this to show you im not leaving.

What happened to your Dad? :O
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm not entirely happy with the way you address me, but I must admit it to be my own fault. this is my case. I'm not leaving anymore, i'm just not going to be active. in short; I visit the forums, and might not be on it for ages, then come back to post some. having left firsthand myself several times, it is a very tiring feat.

to all you who wish to leave, take an example from me, and don't pronounce it. just go, maybe you'll come back, then leave again, ect.

oh. and on a side note, altough i already have, i'd like to publicly apologise to Saint for being a Pain last month.

@death, i love you too, kid.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Haters Hate the Xbox, Haters Hate PS3.
Haters always hating on the little Wii.
But them haters only hatin' cause they can't afford all three.

Beeeeeeeecuz the have Pc
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Haters Hate the Xbox, Haters Hate PS3.
Haters always hating on the little Wii.
But them haters only hatin' cause they can't afford all three.

Beeeeeeeecuz the have Pc
how bout we just forget all of them?
and i dont plan on leaving.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
I'm not entirely happy with the way you address me, but I must admit it to be my own fault. this is my case. I'm not leaving anymore, i'm just not going to be active. in short; I visit the forums, and might not be on it for ages, then come back to post some. having left firsthand myself several times, it is a very tiring feat.

to all you who wish to leave, take an example from me, and don't pronounce it. just go, maybe you'll come back, then leave again, ect.

oh. and on a side note, altough i already have, i'd like to publicly apologise to Saint for being a Pain last month.

@death, i love you too, kid.

I never thought you were a scene, lol just said that to piss ya off Razz
Sozzles babes
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 pm

I love this site to bits, But school and friends come first. Like blood said, I will be on, but I might not be on for a long time. Oh, I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Peace Offering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peace Offering   A Peace Offering Empty

Back to top Go down

A Peace Offering
Page 1 of 1