Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I may be serious for a moment...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

If I may be serious for a moment... Empty
PostSubject: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 am

I would like for everyone to give me a chance to talk about most of these late situations going on. The following video comes from my heart, and I hope everyone understands what I was saying and I hope everything gets patched up here in this community.

Thank you for your time. ~4-8

king ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 am

Well said MadMike. I completely agree with the fact that if this forum was inactive, it wouldn't you or Death's fault. It would be the members. Anyway, great "speech" Mike, lol. I'm staying.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

One thing you have to understand, Mike, is that you came into my life as a friend on Call of Duty, and ever since then you have not stopped short of amazing me with your kindness. You aren't a normal every day guy, you have a special quality that I have never seen in a person before. You never have to be serious because you understand that happiness and humor are key, and with that you can be on the winning side of every argument. You know me, Mike, and you know that after what happened with vvti I never wanted to give any portion of what I've made to other people. Machinima could give me money, people could sponsor me, I could do the sub4sub websites, but I choose not to because whatever this is, whether it's a small website or it becomes a huge empire, its my creation. But, when I met you, 3 years ago, you changed my opinion. I didn't just want your help back then, I wanted you to stick around because you were an amazing friend to me. I wanted to share what I had because you deserved it, but more importantly I knew it would make you happy. When you first fed me the idea of the forums, I knew it was what you wanted to do, and I wanted you to do it all with no strings attached. Sure, I'm a *censored* sometimes when it comes to "Oh, this banner needs to be this color" and "Oh, this letter isn't capitalized." but I'm sure you understand because these forums are your precious treasure, and 4-8 is my precious treasure. But back on topic, I just want you to know that you aren't here to help me, you are here because you are the best friend I could ask for, and we've been through a lot together over these couple years. If nothing else, 4-8 will never die simply because our friendship will never die.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
If I may be serious for a moment... Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 pm

I'd like to say Mike that i would actually like for you to do more serious discussions. Personally i always think about doing serious commentarys about things that irritate me such as the abuse Justin Beiber gets. Okay people dont like his music but the hate he gets is completely undeserved. I've watched videos of him meeting a bully victim and interviews and have to say he's a respectable, confident and in girl's opinion, good looking. The guy doesnt deserve hate because he's not the best singer. Infact if he people didnt hate him so much he wouldnt be as big right now. But yeah anyway i just wanted to say more srs comms plox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 am

Saint570 wrote:
I'd like to say Mike that i would actually like for you to do more serious discussions. Personally i always think about doing serious commentarys about things that irritate me such as the abuse Justin Beiber gets. Okay people dont like his music but the hate he gets is completely undeserved. I've watched videos of him meeting a bully victim and interviews and have to say he's a respectable, confident and in girl's opinion, good looking. The guy doesnt deserve hate because he's not the best singer. Infact if he people didnt hate him so much he wouldnt be as big right now. But yeah anyway i just wanted to say more srs comms plox Very Happy

If I may be serious for a moment... Thats-justin-bieber

lol, saint luvs JB

jk luv u bai
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

If I may be serious for a moment... Thats-justin-bieber

lol, saint luvs JB

jk luv u bai

truthfully his music isnt my taste but he's a confident and well spoken guy?

Look at some interviews etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_rZn8YKEzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmqWX6RWwY

Although it's extremely cheesy. Like isnt a word for me to describe him, but he doesnt deserve the hate Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:18 am

I'm just kidding, I don't think he deserves hate, but there always has to be drama.
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 am

Makes me wonder why you have to defend her.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 am

Alivad wrote:

9:10 makes me facepalm to be perfectly honest with ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Alivad wrote:

9:10 makes me facepalm to be perfectly honest with ya Wink

And no one will be none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I may be serious for a moment...   If I may be serious for a moment... Empty

Back to top Go down

If I may be serious for a moment...
Page 1 of 1