Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Two Cents on The Notebook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

My Two Cents on The Notebook Empty
PostSubject: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Jenn made me watch it. I liked it. I didn't cry. Not engaging enough for me to love it. Very predictable, but it should be because it's a chick-flick. Would watch it again for her, but would probably fall asleep because I know what happens and the events are easy to memorize. The girl is almost hot. The end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
My Two Cents on The Notebook Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

I watched the trailer, looks homosexual, must remember to investigate further....(rorschach quote ftw.)

I actually have watched like 10 movies myself in the past 3 days. Heres a quick verdict on them.

Get em' in town with the bobo man.

Blade Runner - *censored* fantastic. Such an atmosphere and nothing is computer generated. It looks unbelieveably realistic and the effects and all, just amazing. Deckard is a badass character. The plot is basicly Deckard, the blade runner, is hired to hunt down 5 replicants. A replicant is basicly an exact copy of a human created by the Tyrell Corporation. a Blade Runner is hired to hunt down these replicants and instead of being called murder, this is known as retirement. Replicants are stronger and more agile and atleast as intelligent as their creators. Deckard has the challenge of hunting down 5 replicants, the amazing thing is there is literally no way to tell who and who isnt a replicant by just looking at people, it takes alot of investigation. It's an amazing film, nothing like i've ever seen in my life. ever. The acting and characters are just brilliant and the camrea angles are perfect. Dont go into this expecting Huge adrenaline combat action, it's not like that, but appreciate it. The movie just left me with so much thoughts that make watching it again all the better.

Inglorious Basterds - Anything by Quentin Tarantino i F*CKING LOVE. This movie is no exception, theres some hilarious moments and the characters are epic, lol especially the LT Brad Pitt plays, a hilarious scene is when they are in the theater and he's pretending to be Italian with his Drill Sargeant style accent. The story is pretty good and i like how theres two different groups of characters, both trying to achieve the same goal without even realising it, i kept on thinking for the whole film that they would run into each other but they didnt surprisingly enough. Oh and the ending was great aswell.

Land of The Dead - Let me just say, i love George Romero. BUT THIS IS A PEICE OF *censored*. As soon as zombies start being all inteligent and *censored*, the movie instantly drops to a 3/10, other than that it wasnt too bad but stay away guys, oh and that black zombie was pwnage lolol.

Watchmen - Rorschach and Dr Manhattan are worth watching this movie for alone. Those two characters are awesome. Kinda annoying how Rorschach is the only true hero though imo. I dont get what the hate is for this film, maybe if i read the comic first i wouldnt like it, but i really enjoyed it. It was dark, gritty and brutal as hell. Look up the scene with rorschach and the meat cleaver. Funnily enough BoBo slept through this entire film, not unexpected as he likes *censored* and dislikes quality.

Bourne Supremacy - I love Jason Bourne, he's just the modern James Bond imo. I dislike the new Bond films, but i love the Bourne films. The movie has a perfect combination of story and action and every time Jason does something fancy or some combat *censored*, it's epic. Worth watching for fans of action.

District 9 - It's one of these films i say i want to see but never get around to it till like 2 years later, i'm glad i did anyway. The story is interesting but i couldnt help wondering why the Prawns wouldnt just use their weaponry in the first place and try and get to the mothership, i feel sorry for Christopher throughout the entire film and the main character is a *censored* tbh, Christopher is awesome <3 If you like Epic stuff you should watch this.

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:57 am

Saint570 wrote:

Watchmen - Rorschach and Dr Manhattan are worth watching this movie for alone. Those two characters are awesome. Kinda annoying how Rorschach is the only true hero though imo. I dont get what the hate is for this film, maybe if i read the comic first i wouldnt like it, but i really enjoyed it. It was dark, gritty and brutal as hell. Look up the scene with rorschach and the meat cleaver. Funnily enough BoBo slept through this entire film, not unexpected as he likes *censored* and dislikes quality.

Wachmen was *censored* thend.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Saint570 wrote:
I watched the trailer, looks homosexual, must remember to investigate further....(rorschach quote ftw.)

I actually have watched like 10 movies myself in the past 3 days. Heres a quick verdict on them.

Blade Runner - *censored* fantastic. Such an atmosphere and nothing is computer generated. It looks unbelieveably realistic and the effects and all, just amazing. Deckard is a badass character. The plot is basicly Deckard, the blade runner, is hired to hunt down 5 replicants. A replicant is basicly an exact copy of a human created by the Tyrell Corporation. a Blade Runner is hired to hunt down these replicants and instead of being called murder, this is known as retirement. Replicants are stronger and more agile and atleast as intelligent as their creators. Deckard has the challenge of hunting down 5 replicants, the amazing thing is there is literally no way to tell who and who isnt a replicant by just looking at people, it takes alot of investigation. It's an amazing film, nothing like i've ever seen in my life. ever. The acting and characters are just brilliant and the camrea angles are perfect. Dont go into this expecting Huge adrenaline combat action, it's not like that, but appreciate it. The movie just left me with so much thoughts that make watching it again all the better.

Inglorious Basterds - Anything by Quentin Tarantino i F*CKING LOVE. This movie is no exception, theres some hilarious moments and the characters are epic, lol especially the LT Brad Pitt plays, a hilarious scene is when they are in the theater and he's pretending to be Italian with his Drill Sargeant style accent. The story is pretty good and i like how theres two different groups of characters, both trying to achieve the same goal without even realising it, i kept on thinking for the whole film that they would run into each other but they didnt surprisingly enough. Oh and the ending was great aswell.

Land of The Dead - Let me just say, i love George Romero. BUT THIS IS A PEICE OF *censored*. As soon as zombies start being all inteligent and *censored*, the movie instantly drops to a 3/10, other than that it wasnt too bad but stay away guys, oh and that black zombie was pwnage lolol.

Bourne Supremacy - I love Jason Bourne, he's just the modern James Bond imo. I dislike the new Bond films, but i love the Bourne films. The movie has a perfect combination of story and action and every time Jason does something fancy or some combat *censored*, it's epic. Worth watching for fans of action.

District 9 - It's one of these films i say i want to see but never get around to it till like 2 years later, i'm glad i did anyway. The story is interesting but i couldnt help wondering why the Prawns wouldnt just use their weaponry in the first place and try and get to the mothership, i feel sorry for Christopher throughout the entire film and the main character is a *censored* tbh, Christopher is awesome <3 If you like Epic stuff you should watch this.

The bit in "Inglorious Bastards" when the dude gets fucked with the baseball bat is *censored* amazing! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

The bit in "Inglorious Bastards" when the dude gets fucked with the baseball bat is *censored* amazing! Very Happy <3

And TEDDY FKING WILLIAMS KNOCKS IT OUT ON THE PARK HE WENT FKING JOHNO ON THAT ONE
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 am

Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

The Jew Bear for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents on The Notebook   My Two Cents on The Notebook Empty

Back to top Go down

My Two Cents on The Notebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: