Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody hear about CS:GO?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Anybody hear about CS:GO? Default6
Saint570

Anybody hear about CS:GO? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody hear about CS:GO?   Anybody hear about CS:GO? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 am

Well, looks like CS is coming to the consoles, to be honest, it wont be the same on consoles. If you have steam just go to the bottom of the community tab and theres information there.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and Eurogamer Expo.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Anybody hear about CS:GO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about CS:GO?   Anybody hear about CS:GO? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 am

I know it won't be anything like CS on PC, but I think it's a good step to bringing in some of the better FPS games onto consoles. Early to tell how it will go, but I think it'll be a good step in the right way.

I just don't want PS3 and PC shared online games, it's too easy to have an advantage over PS3 people with mouse and keyboard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

Anybody hear about CS:GO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: PC Zone-
Jump to: