Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deus Ex: My First Impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Deus Ex: My First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:41 pm

EPIC AS HELL

Alright, fluent, controls seems good.

THAT KILL WAS AWESOME

THAT CUT-SCENE WAS AWESOME

upgrading is pretty cool

Don't understand how stealth is possible...

Once I get the ability to go invisible, won't this be ridiculously easy?

Hacking is cool.

You can't aim through the sites...but you don't really need it.

Wait...I saw him aim through the sites in that E3 video...maybe I'm just retarded.

You still don't need it.

More to come as I keep playing it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 am

death_unites_us wrote:
You can't aim through the sites...but you don't really need it.

Wait...I saw him aim through the sites in that E3 video...maybe I'm just retarded.

Deus Ex: My First Impressions Tumblr_l6m767o3il1qa0e9no1_500
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Deus Ex: My First Impressions Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 am

I wants badly, amazon still says *censored* pre order here and i want the limited edition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Saint570 wrote:
I wants badly, amazon still says *censored* pre order here and i want the limited edition Very Happy

Ugh, I hate to admit it, but all this game does now is piss me off. The story is extremely epic, but the gameplay, omg. Basically it's like MTS only you level up, and if you don't level up, you'll get effed up every time you try to do something. If you ever get caught you get into a firefight where ammo is so scarce you're always screwed, and in order to not be seen you have to trial and error every path 500 times. It's still fun, it's just extremely frustrating for me. And then after all that you are back in the city where you run around doing nothing until you reach your next mission, and Adam runs SO MOTHER EFFING SLOW OMG.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Ugh, I hate to admit it, but all this game does now is piss me off. The story is extremely epic, but the gameplay, omg. Basically it's like MTS only you level up, and if you don't level up, you'll get effed up every time you try to do something. If you ever get caught you get into a firefight where ammo is so scarce you're always screwed, and in order to not be seen you have to trial and error every path 500 times. It's still fun, it's just extremely frustrating for me. And then after all that you are back in the city where you run around doing nothing until you reach your next mission, and Adam runs SO MOTHER EFFING SLOW OMG.

Meh, does sound a bit off puting tbh. But what i do love in games is the ability to take the routes and make the choices you want, when you get rewarded for talking the secret air duct and take out a guy with a flying attack it truely feels awesome and thats what i've heard this game is like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:35 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I played this game entirely depending on stealth with literally no kills using only 1 bar of bloody power having to recharge and outwit enemys on Deus Ex difficulty. Then all of a sudden i get spotted when theres literally nothing i can do, ingage in a firefight which i'm forced to have to start killing and then bloody use so much ammo that i'm not ready for this motherfucker boss fight. I love this game dont get me wrong, the graphics are amazingly *censored* but amazingly amazing at the same time. That makes no sense i know, lol. But this game is very flawed, So much limitations for me personally as a no kill guy. Anyway i've learned from that and i've been forced to focus more augments on combat/hacking and start using lethal weapons... sadly.

But this game is still great. I've currently just paused before talking to Sarif after being approached by that prick, whats his name... the guy who is against all augments. Yeah you'll probably know. Anyway i love having to stop and think about the consequences of my actions. I was gonna say to the guy "you got some balls showing you're face round here" but i choose not to thinking it may result in a bad note from Sarif as it could lead to tensions. Overall so far it's a 8/10. AI is *censored* hilarious at times and is too blind.

Also the way you describe it, it sounds like that effing FEMA part exactly before Barret. lol Smile

Also, you can aim through sights. I found it by middle clicking so check the PS3s control scheme. If that fails then they probably didnt add it because of limitations as to how many buttons you have.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Beat it yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Beat it yet? Very Happy

Nope, I've been playing other stuff, when I've had free time. Mostly Borderlands ;D
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Beat it yet? Very Happy

Nope, I've been playing other stuff, when I've had free time. Mostly Borderlands ;D

Yeah same i like it but cba playing it lol
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Just finished it, good game but it could have been much better if they polished it more (yeah wtf did they do delaying it...) Ending is very good Wink

Just wondering death, are you not playing it because you're playing a sorta trophy playthrough without killing or being spottted at all, i think you shouldnt if you are and just enjoy the game rather than having to restart saves Smile

Foxiest of the hounds. Foxhound. hmmm....

Deus Ex: My First Impressions FOXHOUND

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: My First Impressions   Deus Ex: My First Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Deus Ex: My First Impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: Square Enix Talk-
Jump to: