Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is you're first character going to be

Go down 
+2
MADMike
Saint570
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
What is you're first character going to be Default6
Saint570

What is you're first character going to be Empty
PostSubject: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Anyone got any ideas on what kind of character they're first will be. Everything look amazing especially the magic. I'll probably go down my favourite road of Oblivion first, a stealthy mofo. Join up the darkbrotherhood and brew some potions with alchemy to poison my arrowheads and blade tip, Get some intel from my buddys in the brotherhood about my task and then sneak in a *censored* pwn them. Magic looks so good so i want some magic too and im definetly going to make a mage eventually. The world looks amazing, srsly so much to explore and the combat looks good too. I cant wait for this game. IGN Review makes it look amazing

Wood Elf btw.

Last edited by Saint570 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll most likely be an Argonian. I just don't know how I'd break down his stats just yet. Stealth usually seems to be a big part in what I do from the beginning, but that could change. I'll break it down once I have my hands on the game Smile Looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 am

I'm gonna be snake.

...wrong game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 am

I'm going to be a Khajit.

Wait, I already picked Imperial.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

a invisible person
oh wait im not buying it I WIN
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Alivad wrote:
I'm going to be a Khajit.

Wait, I already picked Imperial.

Imperials have been really weak in the past, how are they in Skyrim
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 am

They come with a new skill called Voice of the Emperor which basically makes everyone calm down as they attack you. Didn't work on a giant frost spider though. Everyone else just walks away.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Since i got it today i'll go into little detail about my character and first thoughts.

Character

Chose the Dark Elf as its always a safe race to chose considering how versatile it is. I like magic but melee really seems to be the easiest way to play in terms of killing quickly, i'm still pretty unsure on archery but i use bows a hell of alot so i'll probably go down a Magic/Archer route with Conjuration, Destruction, Archery, Sneak, Alchemy, Restoration and others as i go along.

Thoughts

Well the game is great so far, it's not as good as when i first played oblvion but that was one of my first big open world RPG games so it will always be memorable, the world is huge and theres alot of cool stuff i've seen so far like the mammoths and Giants and a random bandit house with a secret hidden passage i found which was bad ass. Combat is much improved over oblvion since it's not as much hit and run back, hit and run back. Graphically the game looks nice but it's a shame that it was developed for the Xbox so it lacks features such as DirectX11. The game still looks very nice at times and is never an eye sore, some textures can look a little flat which kinda sucks at a resolution of 1920X1080 but mostly very sharp and clear with no jaggys at all with 8x Anti aliasing, anisotropic filtering needs a patch though since even at 16x i still see not very far away objects detail fade. Shadows, Textures etc all look good

Overall great game 8.5/10

Also it's very well optimized considering it recommends a GTX 260 to run which is a few years old now so bethesda should be commended for how well the game performs
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Ummm... Nord? Yeah, nord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you're first character going to be   What is you're first character going to be Empty

Back to top Go down

What is you're first character going to be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Elder Scrolls-
Jump to: