Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel fresh start

Go down 
+2
death_unites_us
Saint570
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Channel fresh start Default6
Saint570

Channel fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

All right so pretty much all of us can agree that the channels pretty much going no where at this point. No ones to blame or anything just i think none of us have the motivation or interest to post anything. I've pretty much made the decision to post only on this channel since i have no need of a personal channel, i only enjoy answering feedback on my videos which i can do anyway like how Mike responds to comments on deaths channel on his own personal account.

All right so i'm wondering if any of you guys think we should completely remove the videos on the channel so far and start a fresh. If you have any personal videos you wish to keep on the channel or if you disagree with me or whatever you think post below but i also want to personally say i want all of my own videos removed on the channel and will be putting up more soon Smile

Think thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Let everybody vote, and then we'll decide what to do. I will say, however, that if you are the only one that's going to be posting on the channel, then I'm not going to revive it only because at that point it would just seem like your channel, lol. But I hope that everybody can get involved again, and Mike and I would be happy to start uploading your guys' stuff again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Let everybody vote, and then we'll decide what to do. I will say, however, that if you are the only one that's going to be posting on the channel, then I'm not going to revive it only because at that point it would just seem like your channel, lol. But I hope that everybody can get involved again, and Mike and I would be happy to start uploading your guys' stuff again.

Yeah i was put a poll but forgot to >_< Well like i Know some people definetly could do something e.g GG doing terraria videos and i dont think the channel should be restricted to purely gaming.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

Yeah i was put a poll but forgot to >_< Well like i Know some people definetly could do something e.g GG doing terraria videos and i dont think the channel should be restricted to purely gaming.

Absolutely not, this channel for anything you guys wanted to share, don't have to be games. Smile Like Mike said, I'll gladly post what you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Whenever I eventually get a dazzle thingy, probably in June, I will
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

Absolutely not, this channel for anything you guys wanted to share, don't have to be games. Smile Like Mike said, I'll gladly post what you guys want.

Oh yeah i remember i'm just saying for a reminder :DDD
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Rafix wrote:

honestly bro, i'd save for a PVR its much much much better value IMO. Death what do you think?
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm

I would start recording stuff again... but I only have 3 gigs left on my hard drive...
So until I get another hard drive I probably won't be posting anything on Youtube, unless it's from my phone.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

honestly bro, i'd save for a PVR its much much much better value IMO. Death what do you think?

Well, I'm not buying a dazzle, I don't remember what it was called (I have a bookmark somewhere, but I'm to lazy right now)

Plus I have a discount, so that's cool
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm

if i was buying now i'd get this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AVerTV-CaptureHD-Digital-Recorder-Support/dp/B002MRROO4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1332030634&sr=8-6

need to know a bit bout computers tho and have a free PCI express slot on your motherboard
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Three reasons I wouldn't get that:

1. Not great with computers.

2. What I'm getting is cheaper.

3. I forgot what number 3 was.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Rafix wrote:

Maybe you should get a prolapse, it's far cheaper and much more friendly.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Maybe you should get a prolapse, it's far cheaper and much more friendly.

Once I head back over to my dads ill send you a link to the one I'm thinking of getting, ill check the prolapse out though.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Depends on what you are recording.

I use my HD PVR for anything that goes through component cables, and everything else, all of my retro stuff, goes through my dazzle.

But that's an old dazzle, they have HD dazzles now, and I don't know how well those work.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

i said i'd send it you back but you havnt pm'd me
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Channel fresh start   Channel fresh start Empty

Back to top Go down

Channel fresh start
Page 1 of 1