Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite PS3 Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 am

I know we've talked about this before, but there's been a lot of good games recently, so perhaps you have changed your mind.

So here we go, favorite PS3 game of alllll tiimmmmeee which isn't really that long.

It's so hard for me to choose, and I'm not home right now, so I'll probably change my answer and post it later. But the first games that come to mind are God of War 3, Bioshock, and Final Fantasy XIII. God of War 3 was just a masterpiece, I easily spent more time playing FFXIII than any other PS3 game, and Bioshock is still the only PS3 game that I'll pop in any day and never get bored of it.

idk, more later. Wink

edit: Just realized all of those games were out a while ago anyways...well that doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:28 pm

I actually answer this is the latest episode of Fallout 3.

After that cheap self-plug, my choices ended up being 3 games, 5 tops.

1. Fallout 3
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Batman: Arkham City
4. inFamous 2
5. Uncharted 3

If just exclusives then it goes as the following:

1. inFamous 2
2. Uncharted 3
3. Little Big Planet 2
4. inFamous 1
5. Uncharted 2
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Favorite PS3 Game? Default6
Saint570

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 pm

MGS4

Honestly cant say that i loved most of the exclusives of this gen, loved them back on PS2 but meh on PS3.

Non exclusives

Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3, NFS:HP. HP did so much right like the autolog system which makes competition just so freakin fun.

Oh and mike none of your videos come up in my sub box.... i'm at like ep 3 of the this lets play lol.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm

i cant say its a ps3 game because its on all platforms but fo3 and fnv i havnt played many exclusives i have played lbp and gow i do like them though
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MGS4

Honestly cant say that i loved most of the exclusives of this gen, loved them back on PS2 but meh on PS3.

Non exclusives

Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3, NFS:HP. HP did so much right like the autolog system which makes competition just so freakin fun.

Oh and mike none of your videos come up in my sub box.... i'm at like ep 3 of the this lets play lol.

That's weird. It could be YouTube's stupid sub box layout, it might have "Highlights" checked instead of "Everything". That was what helped me with that problem before. I guess in a worse case scenario, you can go to the playlist itself, I update it each time I upload a new episode, just would be a hassle to check it all the time.

If you already have it checked under "Everything" then YouTube hates me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MGS4

Non exclusives

That's weird. It could be YouTube's stupid sub box layout, it might have "Highlights" checked instead of "Everything". That was what helped me with that problem before. I guess in a worse case scenario, you can go to the playlist itself, I update it each time I upload a new episode, just would be a hassle to check it all the time.

If you already have it checked under "Everything" then YouTube hates me. Smile

changed to everything cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Favorite PS3 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Game?   Favorite PS3 Game? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Hell, in all honesty I haven't really been playing any games mainly because I gots no money, but I guess I would have to go with these for the newer releases

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Haven't played 4 yet Razz )

and

Ico / Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection

and for the older games:

Fallout 3
LittleBigPlanet
Assassins Creed 2/Brotherhood (Haven't played Revelations)
Techno Kitten Adventure (lolwat)
Rock Band
MotorStorm

As for games I want to play

Gears of War 3
Battlefield 3
FF13
FF13-2
Skyward Sword

And I'm sure that there is more, I just can't think of them at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content