Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TROPHY CHALLENGE!! (of epicness)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

TROPHY CHALLENGE!! (of epicness) Empty
PostSubject: TROPHY CHALLENGE!! (of epicness)   TROPHY CHALLENGE!! (of epicness) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Welcome 4-8Nation to the official super epic totally for realz TROPHY CHALLENGE! This page will contain two different forms of challenges:

1: The Rare Trophy List - I will list every platinum trophy from the archive that only has one owner, and I will also list any trophies that are recommended that you feel only you own or nobody here owns at all. If you own one of the trophies that I listed here, update the archive if it's a platinum trophy and then I'll remove it from here.

2: Individual Requests - Got a trophy you can't get? Got a trophy you want to watch somebody get? Post it here!

You can post any trophies you like to be added, and you can also request that I attempt a certain trophy on film (granted I own the game).

Happy hunting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***RARE TROPHY LIST***

death_unites_us

Platinums
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
CoD: Black Ops
Dante's Inferno
Final Fantasy XIII
God of War
God of War 2
God of War 3
LittleBigPlanet
Mirror's Edge
Ratchet and Clank Future 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sly 1
Sly 2
Sly 3
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Terminator Salvation
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Other
FFXIII: L'Cie Paragon (5-Star every hunt, I just wonder if anybody else took the time to 5-star Vercingetorix)

MADMikeTheKing

Platinums
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010

Requests
(none, yet. Post here trophies you would like to see anybody get, but isn't a rare trophy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***TROPHY HUNTERS!***

(none, yet)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

TROPHY CHALLENGE!! (of epicness)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: