Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 am

Although it is not technically 4-8's birthday, since 4-8Productions started shortly afterwards, today is the channel's 4th birthday! 4 years of line riding call of duty playing review making nonsense creating nonsense!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! 48_year_old_birthday_cake_card-p137503139480692391z7kni_210

We created a video to celebrate, but I want to take my time editing, so you won't see it right away.

Something to post about: tell me your favorite thing about 4-8!

I love you all!

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:44 am

death_unites_us is my favorite thing about 4-8, MADMike is a bandwagon troll.

Also the Lulz. Definitely, the Lulz.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! Default6

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 am

Hapreh bifdey 4get duh h8ers
trolololol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Lets be honest, 4-8 went down hill ever since death7unites7us stopped making line rider videos, thats when i unsubbed and started to dislike every video anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Lets be honest, 4-8 went down hill ever since death7unites7us stopped making line rider videos, thats when i unsubbed and started to dislike every video anyway.

I agree, I only subbed because he made line rider maps. Line rider is the shiznit.

In all seriousness though, I like the members of 4-8 the most Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Like Rafix said, my favourite thing here is all the people. I've made so many good friends and have amazing memorys with the people here. This thread itself made me go back and watch this, rafix you might not of seen it but it's worth a watch. I'm so modest hm Razz

Really theres so much i would of done differently now with that montage but really i think the reason why i loved it so much is because of the community spirit that was put into it, we wanted to give something back to death and 4-8 so we came together to create our own throw back and loved every minute of it. Sure it's roughly edited and the gameplay isnt anything special but the montage was for us, 4-8.

Damn... that moment at 4:30 is the single greatest thing i ever did on Call of Duty. The entire night was just amazing, one of my favourite times in all of gaming.

It's just the things like this which is why i love 4-8 so much <3

Have to admit though, first minute of this i did so so badly on.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

Saint570 wrote:
Like Rafix said, my favourite thing here is all the people. I've made so many good friends and have amazing memorys with the people here. This thread itself made me go back and watch this, rafix you might not of seen it but it's worth a watch. I'm so modest hm Razz

Really theres so much i would of done differently now with that montage but really i think the reason why i loved it so much is because of the community spirit that was put into it, we wanted to give something back to death and 4-8 so we came together to create our own throw back and loved every minute of it. Sure it's roughly edited and the gameplay isnt anything special but the montage was for us, 4-8.

Damn... that moment at 4:30 is the single greatest thing i ever did on Call of Duty. The entire night was just amazing, one of my favourite times in all of gaming.

My favorite part of the video was the second clip. It's in my top 5 favorite plays of all time, prolly top 3 really.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

Saint570 wrote:

I actually did watch it, lol. Although I barely remember it Razz
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Here's the birthday video Wink

I'm not embedding so you'll go to youtube and like it and comment Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEIfoGtRSg8
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:02 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Here's the birthday video Wink

I'm not embedding so you'll go to youtube and like it and comment Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEIfoGtRSg8

I'm on my phone so it works out for me anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4-8!!
Page 1 of 1