Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me Wutchu Want!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Tell Me Wutchu Want! Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 am

So I know I do a lot of posts like this, but hopefully you guys understand by now that this is my way of weighing my options on what to do next. I don't always take everybody's advice, but all of the comments I get do affect the order I do things and my priorities moving forward. And always remember that the comments I get here always trump the ones I get on YouTube.

So having said that, instead of asking you guys exactly what you want to see, this time I'd like to get just a general idea of what you guys are looking for out of the months ahead in summer. Do you want to see more of a game? Do you want to see my continue a series? Do you want me to keep doing what I'm doing? Do you want more or less uploads? Do you want more camera stuff or less camera stuff? Have I been doing a good job keeping you guys involved, or do I need to step it up a notch?

More than anything, let me know what I'm doing good, and what I'm doing bad, so I can reconfigure and move ahead in the right direction Wink

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I think you should do whatever you wanna do! Razz No but honestly IDC what you do cuz i'll watch any video of yours.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

You know what series I want to see you finish? This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQDwjzeYOw&feature=plcp

Seriously! Finish that *censored*! I wanna know if the hero lives or dies! I mean, this cliffhanger is killing me!

In all seriousness though, you have to remember the #1 rule: Quality over Quantity. If you can do more videos that are just as good as the ones now, then sweet! I'll watch them and do my best as a fan to like, favorite, and comment on each one. But if it decreases the quality, then just stick to how much you're doing now, that's perfectly fine in my opinion.

Also, camera stuff is cool, like the Move stuff, that was hilarious. The vlogs are great, but I understand you can't really do much unless you get questions, which there only seems to be so many people asking em'.

For keeping us involved, I think you're doing a great job with that, but I don't really know if I'm qualified to decide, so take my opinion here lightly. (Unless of course other people say the same, then it's safe to say I'm right. Maybe. I dunno. Just stick to what I said earlier, take this opinion lightly. Razz)

But back on the main subject... 1 vs. 100... You could like, come back with state of the art recording, better acting/voice acting, and just blow everyones minds, it would be inssaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Back on the serious side of things, I would buy CoD4 (Which is pretty cheap) again if you decide to start it back up and you need some people to use. Unless of course, I've completely missed something, or forgotten something and you've said you aren't going to finish it or you have and I'm just a babbling fool. Which I am for the most part. But I don't mind.

Anyway, this has gone on for a while. Probably cause it's late, and I'm just typing away without thinking of what anyone will think, and blah. I think my grammar might be fine, but I'm using Chrome and it tells me if anything is spelled wrong, so that's good. Anyway, for I think the third time, I'm gonna go pass out. G'night all.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 am

Rafix wrote:
You know what series I want to see you finish? This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQDwjzeYOw&feature=plcp

Seriously! Finish that *censored*! I wanna know if the hero lives or dies! I mean, this cliffhanger is killing me!

In all seriousness though, you have to remember the #1 rule: Quality over Quantity. If you can do more videos that are just as good as the ones now, then sweet! I'll watch them and do my best as a fan to like, favorite, and comment on each one. But if it decreases the quality, then just stick to how much you're doing now, that's perfectly fine in my opinion.

Also, camera stuff is cool, like the Move stuff, that was hilarious. The vlogs are great, but I understand you can't really do much unless you get questions, which there only seems to be so many people asking em'.

For keeping us involved, I think you're doing a great job with that, but I don't really know if I'm qualified to decide, so take my opinion here lightly. (Unless of course other people say the same, then it's safe to say I'm right. Maybe. I dunno. Just stick to what I said earlier, take this opinion lightly. Razz)

But back on the main subject... 1 vs. 100... You could like, come back with state of the art recording, better acting/voice acting, and just blow everyones minds, it would be inssaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Back on the serious side of things, I would buy CoD4 (Which is pretty cheap) again if you decide to start it back up and you need some people to use. Unless of course, I've completely missed something, or forgotten something and you've said you aren't going to finish it or you have and I'm just a babbling fool. Which I am for the most part. But I don't mind.

Anyway, this has gone on for a while. Probably cause it's late, and I'm just typing away without thinking of what anyone will think, and blah. I think my grammar might be fine, but I'm using Chrome and it tells me if anything is spelled wrong, so that's good. Anyway, for I think the third time, I'm gonna go pass out. G'night all.

Thank you, that's very helpful! Wink

As for 1 vs. 100, the original series was a product between myself and a kid named vvti who after demanding that he run the show and trying to undermine my authority several times disappeared off the face of the Earth. And to be completely honest with you, I tried to start it up again, but it just felt wrong doing it without him, since it was his product as well. And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a power freak who bashes anybody who tries to take power away from me, but you can ask MADMike who was there the whole time, he was a complete *censored*. And he had an ugly girlfriend. But that's beside the point, and the point is waffles. vvti turned into a power hungry jerk and I just preferred to leave the entire thing behind. Now 1 vs. 100 just lives on as a testament to the good ol days.

But don't worry, there will be plenty of movie opportunities to come, and we will all get the chance to reunite again as a film crew someday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Thank you, that's very helpful! Wink

As for 1 vs. 100, the original series was a product between myself and a kid named vvti who after demanding that he run the show and trying to undermine my authority several times disappeared off the face of the Earth. And to be completely honest with you, I tried to start it up again, but it just felt wrong doing it without him, since it was his product as well. And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a power freak who bashes anybody who tries to take power away from me, but you can ask MADMike who was there the whole time, he was a complete *censored*. And he had an ugly girlfriend. But that's beside the point, and the point is waffles. vvti turned into a power hungry jerk and I just preferred to leave the entire thing behind. Now 1 vs. 100 just lives on as a testament to the good ol days.

But don't worry, there will be plenty of movie opportunities to come, and we will all get the chance to reunite again as a film crew someday.

No problem!

But okay, I understand. I wish I had more to put here, but I honestly don't. I'm just surprised I typed that much last night, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Wutchu Want!   Tell Me Wutchu Want! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Wutchu Want!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-
Jump to: