Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Have Some News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

I Have Some News Empty
PostSubject: I Have Some News   I Have Some News EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:48 pm

For those of you that actually go on the website, you may be wondering what that "Big Brothers Big Sisters" ad is about on the front page.

Well, it's not there just for decoration. BBBS is an organization that creates bonds between Grown-Ups and kids who need a big brother or sister to hang out with and look up to. Jenn and I both actively support BBBS, and she has already received a little sister through the program. However, I have just recently heard word that I will be receiving a little brother! I can give you guys more details through PM if you'd like, but I just wanted to give the news out.

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

I Have Some News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Some News   I Have Some News EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 am

Details through PM? no way! this is awesome, just write it down here man! Very Happy#

also, i like your post timing Subject: I Have Some News Today at 4:48 am
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

I Have Some News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Some News   I Have Some News EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Hmm... Yes, I agree with Blood. Just post it here.

Cause I'm lazy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

I Have Some News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Some News   I Have Some News EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 am

Well...okay, lol.

Well I guess all I have to say right now is that I'm eager to meet him, and he sounds like an awesome kid. He's smart, likes video games, he's 10 years old, and his sister is actually the girl assigned to Jenn. I'm looking forward to introducing him to 4-8 actually, and maybe even recording some stuff with him. I'm excited to show him the tower of death, and the channel. Most of all I'm just excited to have somebody to hang out with and mentor. I mean let's face it, you guys are growing up, I can't mentor you guys forever Razz I'm just kidding of course, I'll always be here for you guys, and because I love talking to you guys and helping in any way I can, I'm looking forward to getting to know him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

I Have Some News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Some News   I Have Some News Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have Some News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-
Jump to: