Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Default6
Saint570

Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:04 pm

I honestly think the game looks quite decent, i have much higher expectations for this than i did with MW3. The gameplay looks quite fun to be honest and although we can only really see some new features like the robotic, perhaps killstreaks? and attachments etc, i think it generally looks really fun. Graphically it actually looks pretty damn nice, i'm surprised to say the least. The HUD etc looks much more refined and the guns look fun, they just do Razz I'm buying it. Yes, me. I'm buying the next Call of Duty.
Map design also looks very good.

Sniping... look at it. It looks freaking amazing.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 pm

My friends are going insane about it, I don't think it's CRAZY but I do think it looks pretty good. I have a lot of hopes that this game will be amazing, but the trailer is kind of lame if you ask me. It doesn't show anything much different other than new killstreaks and guns, and if that's the case then just call it halo.

Nothing against the game though, it looks really good. I just don't like the trailer Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: