Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm getting sick of this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

I'm getting sick of this Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 am

I'm getting sick of this Hitler10

I'm beginning to wish I never made Call of Duty videos. 4-8 is forget the haters, and I live by that, but I'm beginning to get sick of the trolls. It's been nearly a year since I uploaded a call of duty video, other than the editing one, and I still get the same trolls I get on the old cod videos to this day. Every single day I still open my inbox to trolls on the old videos, which is fine, but I'm sick and tired of them ruining what I have going now. Not to mention we have had a good stream of cod videos coming from Mike, but apparently people see "MW3" and "Geocaching" in their sub box, click Geocaching, and go "WHY ISNT THIS COD!?1?"

Regardless of all of that, this guy is a *censored* idiot. He has posted 10+ FIRST!! posts, and apparently only does it to drive me insane. I honestly don't know what to do about it other than block him but I see no reason to block anybody.

*censored* *censored*.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm getting sick of this Ytcomm10

I'm getting sick of this 24270917
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm getting sick of this Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
I'm getting sick of this Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I'm getting sick of this Hitler10

I'm beginning to wish I never made Call of Duty videos. 4-8 is forget the haters, and I live by that, but I'm beginning to get sick of the trolls. It's been nearly a year since I uploaded a call of duty video, other than the editing one, and I still get the same trolls I get on the old cod videos to this day. Every single day I still open my inbox to trolls on the old videos, which is fine, but I'm sick and tired of them ruining what I have going now. Not to mention we have had a good stream of cod videos coming from Mike, but apparently people see "MW3" and "Geocaching" in their sub box, click Geocaching, and go "WHY ISNT THIS COD!?1?"

Regardless of all of that, this guy is a *censored* idiot. He has posted 10+ FIRST!! posts, and apparently only does it to drive me insane. I honestly don't know what to do about it other than block him but I see no reason to block anybody.

*censored* *censored*.

If you never made CoD videos, i would never of met you

<3
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Saint has a point! If not for them I wouldn't be here either!

But I would suggest blocking them if it really starts getting to you. It's a good way to forget them Razz. But I mean, they are giving you extra views and comments whenever they reply, so, in a way it kind of helps. I think...
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
I'm getting sick of this Default6

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 pm

first
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 pm

second2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting sick of this   I'm getting sick of this Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting sick of this
Page 1 of 1